Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.12.7???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my update tonight ...didn’t notice any changes...I hope it does help with logging on emmc...I actually mentioned to SC last week about preventing a crash and they told me clear trip computer and NAV history and if I wanted , a factory reset of mcu..not sure if those options will help it not ...waiting for my stabilizer bars to come In then back to SC

and LO and BEHOLD! it works again! I ask him what has he done to make it work again and he tells me that he has: "freed up some space" (SIC!)
Great news!

The free space issue is important for people to remember from now on. I bet the Tesla software maintainers will put in tools to monitor free space so they can fix it. Or at least, that's what they should do.
2019.32.12.7 includes a new Tesla tool to reduce logging behind the scenes. Other than that, no significant changes. My guess is that this is in response to failing emmc chips in early mcu units.
Finally! Years overdue.

Here's my vehicle showing that it's still downloading 2019.32.12.7, but you can see the version installed above that is already that, and below is the image from the phone app. Sigh.

IMG_20191110_100518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UkrHog
... or the next version of 36.X.X ; looks like 36.2.1 is slowing down and in my case not one AP1 car has it... probably has bugs of its own that need squashing. Some AP1 cars are getting 32.12.8 though, I am sure no-one knows the difference between the .7 and .8...

I have stayed on 2019.32.11 the first V10 iteration because it worked well on my car. There was a bug with summon overriding pin to drive after use, but I was pretty happy with it and chose to wait on susbsequent updates that were killing the browser, setting off false alarms, random headlight flashes overnight and other odd issues.

Today I am installing 2019.32.12.7 because of the hope of logging reduction to increase the longevity of my MCU. This is worth all the other risks combined. I hope this puts this ongoing issue to bed.

Here's my vehicle showing that it's still downloading 2019.32.12.7, but you can see the version installed above that is already that, and below is the image from the phone app. Sigh.

@conman thanks for sharing. For security purposes I'd suggest you delete that last image and hide your address and reupload. Any thieves reading this forum will know where you live and what car you have...