Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed the update and had a thorough read of the release notes which as far as I can see are identical to the 2019.36.2.1 that I had before! Not been for a run yet but I am in the process of changing to winter wheels so will take it out later to reset the TPMS and see if I can find any differences. My car is a Raven MX which could be the reason for an early update?

• Informative
Reactions: KennethS
I'm still on 2019.27.103.

I guess it's just a case of waiting?
Don't wait.
If you have decent WiFi connection it should update.
If it has not then create a service appointment on the app (use a long date and select software).
I did this at the weekend and I got an email from the service guys in Dublin on Monday morning who told me they had kicked off the update and it was working withing 5 mins.

"After reviewing your concern via scheduled appointment app, I can see that the latest firmware had not been scheduled to your vehicle for some reason, however, I have since sent the latest firmware, although it won't complete the download until the vehicle has been connected to a stable WiFi connection. When you get a chance you might connect to WiFi to allow this task to complete and let us know once this has been completed. Once the installation is done we can run a quick check over the air to ensure everything went smoothly."

great service.

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1 and anon37485
Stats app showing the following for Model 3s

AF6C01D4-7544-424B-8678-14595C71A150.jpeg

Don't wait.
If you have decent WiFi connection it should update.
If it has not then create a service appointment on the app (use a long date and select software).
I did this at the weekend and I got an email from the service guys in Dublin on Monday morning who told me they had kicked off the update and it was working withing 5 mins.

"After reviewing your concern via scheduled appointment app, I can see that the latest firmware had not been scheduled to your vehicle for some reason, however, I have since sent the latest firmware, although it won't complete the download until the vehicle has been connected to a stable WiFi connection. When you get a chance you might connect to WiFi to allow this task to complete and let us know once this has been completed. Once the installation is done we can run a quick check over the air to ensure everything went smoothly."

great service.
Thanks. I've reset my WiFi (4 bars), done a soft reset and still says 'up to date'.

I've now taken your advice and requested an appointment. Fingers crossed for a reply soon.

I collected my car on Friday and it has 2019.27.103; the car nagged me to connect to WiFi this morning so I enabled that. Let's see if something happens.
If it is not updating - do what I did and contact via a service appointment. I think they switch off the updates until delivery and miss a few cars getting reactivated. making the appointment costs you nothing and might kick start the process.