Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah nice. Yeah I use the Orbi RBK53 system as my APs, and the Edgerouter ER4 as my router. Been amazing combo, but the properly logged traffic data I wish I had just a bit more insight into. I don’t think I’d give up the Orbi range though, - it’s second to none.[/QU
Ah nice. Yeah I use the Orbi RBK53 system as my APs, and the Edgerouter ER4 as my router. Been amazing combo, but the properly logged traffic data I wish I had just a bit more insight into. I don’t think I’d give up the Orbi range though, - it’s second to none.
I have the same router package and it works very well for my needs and my Tesla auto connects to the 5G band for faster downloads.

So there is one change on 2020.20.1 that I can see and that's the addition of the word "STOP" within a stop sign.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
Check where your software version is, it’ll show Map database and say 2020.12-11866. Honestly from the little driving I’ve done since last Friday, nothing has changed.
I’m hoping this map update fixes an issue where NOAP fails to recognize that the right lane becomes an off ramp on a particular stretch of highway I take to work. I have to manually intervene to avoid taking the exit even though the blue NOAP line clearly shows the correct route going straight past the exit.
Would a map update possibly solve something like that?

Reactions: UnicornDriver