Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.10 Rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any word with wide release?

2020.12.5.6 did not feel like it was anywhere near ready for public release with many false stop line detections. .7 started rolling out this morning with undisclosed fixes, no idea if it's any better yet. My bet is Tesla is in early stages of validating their detection framework and needs a lot more data to work with, so it's going to be a little while.

I did the two button reset and nothing. I did a factory reset and nothing.
Service said it was the compressor and needed to be brought in. I powered down and waited 30 minutes and it started working.

hope to never see that again!
the compressor? did they say that's the reason the car is charging at such a low speed? This happens to me a lot too. Car is charging ok once the noises goes away.

I have hardware 2.5 . 2018 LR RWD. Installed 2020.12.10 yesterday. I thought I would get FSD visualization. This update does not show stop signs, pavement markings or stop lights . Reads trash cans as cones. I guess you need FSD computer upgrade to have those features.
previously I was on 2020.12.5. Sentry would turn off over night ( sentry mode error ) .
Did two scroll reset . No issues so far on this version.

I have hardware 2.5 . 2018 LR RWD. Installed 2020.12.10 yesterday. I thought I would get FSD visualization. This update does not show stop signs, pavement markings or stop lights . Reads trash cans as cones. I guess you need FSD computer upgrade to have those features.
previously I was on 2020.12.5. Sentry would turn off over night ( sentry mode error ) .
Did two scroll reset . No issues so far on this version.
HW 2.5 will NOT display anything other than cones. that is it and all. you will need FSD computer (HW3.0) to see everything else. that sentry mode error is starting to appear on more and more cars. Hopefully 12.10 has fixed this issue...

I did and tested it - Definitely shows the Green, Yellow, Red and also sees stop signs. (But I think we had that before)

BUT

It did not seem to react at all to the lights and stop signs. I believe it is NOT there.
You are correct. Reacting to stop signs/stop lights etc, is still very much in early access. The latest early access build is 12.5.7 whereas, 12.10 is the latest public build

You are correct. Reacting to stop signs/stop lights etc, is still very much in early access. The latest early access build is 12.5.7 whereas, 12.10 is the latest public build

Yea its got all the new stop signs/light sensing where it shows where it think it should be stopping, but obviously does not stop yet.

I did notice that AutoSteer/AP is WAY better that what originally came with the car...takes exit on/off ramps way better especially the really curved ones....before it used to hug either line and struggle to turn the wheel enough, now it stays centered and seems to to more micro corrections to keep it away from the lines.

Sample of teslafi users. 32% on 2020.12.10, 44% on 2020.5.10.8

Attachments

• 7702391B-5647-44CC-9327-2FFC3F7ADEFD.png
    7702391B-5647-44CC-9327-2FFC3F7ADEFD.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Informative
Reactions: john5520