Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like the new 18" wheel picture without the aero covers.

newwheels2.jpg

Yeah the screen has been there for awhile, the options might’ve changed with the updates. Like I said, I haven’t gone to that section of the settings in awhile and had never seen those Zero G wheels
Yes that has been there but I've been waiting for the 18" wheels with the covers removed. Perhaps it has been in the last few updates and I missed it but it was not there when the change wheels option came out.

Got 2020.20.17 last night. 2020 M3P with March build date. After it finished installing, the screen was stuck on the version info screen. Had to do a reset by pressing in both buttons on the steering wheel. Now back to normal.

I’ve checked a couple times this morning, but no other update available. Damn.

Woohoo, 2020.24.6.4 update now in progress! It’s taking a while, though. Hopefully everything will go smooth with the install.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Is the camera even active yet? For that matter will Tesla inform us when they are “turned on”? My car gives me the option to “Opt In” or “Op Out”.

Ski

Did you read the release notes? You found the option to opt in/out which tells you more about it... it’s supposed to be before/during an accident as it states.

You can opt out as you mentioned and if you really don’t like the camera get one of these web cam covers from Amazon.

Webcam Cover, 6 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RV6ZQL4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_V60bFbRYFR708

YES I read the release notes:rolleyes:. In my car it did not specified when the camera capability is active. AND I already have the slide cover (I don’t have 6 cameras, only have one):D. Haven’t decided if I’m using it or not.

Ski

My guess is that the camera is constantly recording, but will only upload footage to Tesla when there is an accident or the car is broken into (assuming you consent to the upload in the privacy settings).

YES I read the release notes:rolleyes:. In my car it did not specified when the camera capability is active. AND I already have the slide cover (I don’t have 6 cameras, only have one):D. Haven’t decided if I’m using it or not.

Ski

My bad, I figured if you read it then you’d be assuming that it was active. They give you the option to opt in/out which to me means it’s active. I don’t think there’s going to be a owner wide email saying it’s on, I think these release notes are going to be “it”.

And I used all 6 webcam covers, don’t forget about the cameras in the...

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Is anyone having phone connectivity issues after 24.6.4 update? According to the car the phone is connected, but calls are only coming through the phone. Also, walk away lock and start doesn't work; I have to use my key. I'm using an android phone.