Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bah humbug - i hope you lot haven rubbish new games, terrible winscreen wipers that go to full blast to a drop of water and a car that does not listen to your voice commands.....

Still on 2020.16 here (Stuck and wont download even with WiFi fully connected, tried everything to get it to work even a car complete shut down :/) - raised a ticket to hopefully push it through

.....not that im moaning, just feel like im missing out

Ps I nearly did the "tap the advance button" trick but I forced myself not too....I nearly hit rock bottom there.
Does the car have LTE connectivity where it’s parked?

As I understand it it uses LTE to search for firmware and Wi-Fi to download it, go figure.

Maybe try toggling between Standard and Advanced a few times :( Though I imagine you’ve already done that.

EDIT: I misread... you’re stuck downloading a firmware? 2020.16.2.1?

Does the car have LTE connectivity where it’s parked?

As I understand it it uses LTE to search for firmware and Wi-Fi to download it, go figure.

Maybe try toggling between Standard and Advanced a few times :( Though I imagine you’ve already done that.

EDIT: I misread... you’re stuck downloading a firmware? 2020.16.2.1?
Yup stuck I’m afraid, left on my Wi-Fi over night with full bars and still asked me to connect to Wi-Fi this morning :/

YouTube etc works fine on Wi-Fi

Apparently the software can get stuck and needs Mothership to stop it and then reapply. At least i get 32 amps charging...... :D

Maybe try toggling between Standard and Advanced a few times
I'm not falling for that old trick :p

• Funny
Reactions: Durzel