Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One that is not on my watch list but I am keeping half an eye on is GRAND SAPPHIRE. It has a big hole in its schedule.
It's presently in S Korea but it somehow ends up in Europe at the end of August. (It arrives in Barcelona on 27 August from Antwerp).
Otherwise my list of 12 remains unchanged today. (I was hoping GLOVIS SYMPHONY would declare its intentions today and be removed from the list.)

I see you have spotted RCC AMERICA! I suspect the same source as me since you feature GLOVIS SUNRISE too.
GLOVIS STAR might just make it at the end of August.
GLOVIS COMET is not on my list - I need to have a look at that one.
Have you noted the delay to GLOVIS SUN?

I have one specific source that centers around Benicia arrivals that helps me source out potentials. Same source also shows Mediterranean/Europe to Africa/Middle East/Far Eat - but none of the listings have Glovis Comet going through the Suez. So I suspect your source is different to mine, or that I haven't trawled through the source with a toothed comb long enough.

GLOVIS STAR - My source has it in Bay Area territory at start September
GLOVIS COMET - I wasn't aware, but I believe you. I need to go out sourcing sources again, it seems.
GLOVIS SUN - I'm only seeing that has been moved ahead to a 26th June arrival, previously I've noted it for a 9th July arrival. I'm not seeing delays through my usual channels.

@MGrove I'm surprised at the omission of GRAND DAHLIA from your list. This ship is very high in my rankings at the moment, in fact, I reckon it's almost a certainty. I have it pencilled in as an EU bound ship to arrive at Pier 80 on 15 July.
It's probably up to me leaning heavily on my one source, it has had it's holes previously. Do you have concrete evidence on GRAND DAHLIA ? (you don't have to divulge the source(s))
I look at adding it, as some of my other ships are not scheduled in the Bay Area either, but are nevertheless on my list. There is a gap right around July 15th in my source's listings, so there's a opening there for GRAND DAHLIA.

One that is not on my watch list but I am keeping half an eye on is GRAND SAPPHIRE. It has a big hole in its schedule.
It's presently in S Korea but it somehow ends up in Europe at the end of August. (It arrives in Barcelona on 27 August from Antwerp).
Otherwise my list of 12 remains unchanged today. (I was hoping GLOVIS SYMPHONY would declare its intentions today and be removed from the list.)
I'm impressed that you are finding detailed specific schedules for these ships. No less impressive if you source the information piece by piece from port, channel and lock websites.

It's probably up to me leaning heavily on my one source, it has had it's holes previously. Do you have concrete evidence on Grand Dahlia? (you don't have to divulge the source(s))
I look at adding it, as some of my other ships are not scheduled in the Bay Area either, but are nevertheless on my list.
I have found port bookings for GRAND DAHLIA in EU in early August and so I am pretty confident because it doesn't feature on any regular transatlantic route.
I think I know the Benicia document you are referring to. It doesn't feature GLOVIS COMET though.

I have found port bookings for GRAND DAHLIA in EU in early August and so I am pretty confident because it doesn't feature on any regular transatlantic route.
I think I know the Benicia document you are referring to. It doesn't feature GLOVIS COMET though.
At one time it was featured there, but looking at the Suez crossing it makes sense it no longer is. It's off my list now.

Really great thread this.

So I spoke with delivery today and they said that there was no car matching my spec in the county (M3P black/white).

They said I will definitely be in a car before the end of September hopefully before.

When do you think the next ship will arrive in the UK.

ta

h