Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MC-gatun.jpg

What's the usual time between unloading at zeebrugge and delivery in the uk? Trying to work out if I am likely to get my car before 20/3.

Its on the brooklands so eta at zee is 2nd march but if the challenge and Grand mark are anything to go by then it's likely 3/3. Delivery centre I am using is Leeds. Any body able to predict likely delivery date?

I’m in the same boat as you (sorry for the pun) and was originally told late Feb early March from Manchester having ordered 23/1. I’ve seen people in here predicting late March even April so not getting my hopes up.

If it’s a hidden VIN things can change depending availability so you never know. Whatever the case you’ll have a better idea after next weekend.

Getting serious now.

GRAND MARK - imminent at Zeebrugge plus the residual from CHALLENGE - 23 Feb

BROOKLANDS - 2 Mar

MORNING CARA - 5 Mar

Meaning 25/6 Feb to 6/7 Mar sees a ridiculous amount of Model 3’s turn up at Southampton/other UK ports, on top of arrivals last week.

That’s before ASIAN KING and whatever is being lined up next. The UK transporter companies contracted by Tesla must have 24 hour rotas going on .... bonkers !

As expected the MORNING CARA is routing via the Mona Passage into the Atlantic to avoid some instability in the W Atlantic. The weather for its passage to Zeebrugge is good however it looks as though it may be a little stormy in the Channel around the 5th Mar, if you can believe a long term forecast (they are getting better!).

Reactions: ythanbank
You may have missed it but I have reported that BROOKLANDS is due in to Southampton on 6 Mar.
I have yet to confirm it, but it's probably Tesla related.
Plus if the Asian King or Morning Cara go straight to Southampton then thats an awful lot of Model 3s being unloaded in a matter of a few days! Maybe a knock on effect with collection scheduling for the middle to end of March?

My X is on the MAERSK IDAHO. Does anyone know why the destination change and what that means for expected delivery date. I'm collecting from Dartford and they said first week of March?

Your Model X was always going to be unloaded in Rotterdam on 24th. The MAERSK IDAHO has now picked up speed again and is leisurely making her way to Rotterdam.

Hi, new around here, I ordered M3 LR AWD, Pearl White on Tuesday 18th Feb, I have a hidden VIN in my account page source code, do we think it might be on Glovis Captain tomorrow?

Chiswick Tesla mailed yesterday to confirm everything progressing, VIN matched and vessel showing on their systems...

Excited!

Alan