Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most recent details of Morning Cara and its journey to Zeebrugge. Reckon I'll be able to do 2 more, one this evening and one tomorrow morning before my trial ends, although that depends on WiFi as I'm away a couple of days. By then should be ok for land-based tracking.

Position Received: 2020-03-03 08:02 UTC
14 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-03 07:02 LT (UTC -1)

Latitude / Longitude: 46.98269° / -19.20922°

Speed/Course: 15.3 kn / 74 °

AIS Source: Satellite

View attachment 517380
Come on Cara!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: rEV gadget
Interesting. I assume Tesla will want to deliver to the leasing company by 31 Mar.
Next ship? Good question. According to the leasing companies we should not expect any UK deliveries until June, which means no ships destined for us until May. I don't know the reason for this (Model Y production, perhaps?) or even if it is true. We won't find out until the middle of April when we notice that there aren't any ships turning up to Pier 80 for EU.
I think it has some layer of truth.. I’ve heard this from Tesla directly more than once....

Morning update on Asian King attached.. she looks to have slowed again..
Sorry missed this update on the ASIAN KING.

1984 nm to go and at her current speed she will arrive 8 Mar.
She is currently in an area where waveheights are up to 5m (just south of Greenland they are 9m at present!) so this could be the reason for the slower speed.
We saw BROOKLANDS slow to 12kts for a period and then race to make up time, so all is not lost. Yet.

• Informative
Reactions: pacs and Danb_Cym
My M3P is on the Glovis Captain, I spoke to Tesla today, the speculative date they have for delivery is week of 24th March. I rang them today because I saw a car in the existing inventory that was identical but with a different VIN, turns out it was on the same ship 2

Model 3 Long Range Performance | Red/Black | Ordered: 2/2 | VIN Assigned: ~16/2

• Informative
Reactions: Danb_Cym
My M3P is on the Glovis Captain, I spoke to Tesla today, the speculative date they have for delivery is week of 24th March. I rang them today because I saw a car in the existing inventory that was identical but with a different VIN, turns out it was on the same ship 2

Model 3 Long Range Performance | Red/Black | Ordered: 2/2 | VIN Assigned: ~16/2

My LR is also on the Glovis Captain (currently heading through the Panama Canal). The later in March the better from my perspective as it is my first company car and the benefit in kind tax only drops to 0% from 6th April.

Correct. However, this is now the second contact by Tesla that I know of referencing a Southampton collection.

I’ll do some digging.

So spoke again with Tesla today - Collection originally set for Mon 9th from Southampton - Now Tesla will be delivering to my home directly. There is no specific delivery centre set up in Southampton. Collections will be made at the dock but Tesla are not quite set up for it yet. This is why we can't find any addresses for Southampton online.

Hi Smog
Not sure what your lease company is talking about - The BIK rate is a personal tax upon you as the driver - The lease cost has nothing to do with BIK?
Are they not getting a little confused over something?
As its salary sacrifice through a. Leasing company, my quote from the employer is based on 0%BIK. They wont allow me to have the car at a higher rate BIK, as this is not in the signed agreement.

Still hoping to pray and keep and eye on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN

There she blows

Attachments

• Glovis Captain Panama Canal 6.PNG
    Glovis Captain Panama Canal 6.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • Funny
Reactions: Danb_Cym