Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ASIAN KING evening update - she has increased speed slightly to 14.8kn.

upload_2020-3-5_21-30-39.png

Who knew that buying a new car could be such fun! Buying my M3P has opened my eyes to a whole world of shipping movements, anticipating sailing conditions, I even got a picture of Glovis Captain, the vessel carrying my car, as it travelled through the Panama Canal in real time.
I normally just buy a car and it arrives, never again, micromanaging the delivery of my car is addictive and I’ll miss it when my car finally arrives......

Who knew that buying a new car could be such fun! Buying my M3P has opened my eyes to a whole world of shipping movements, anticipating sailing conditions, I even got a picture of Glovis Captain, the vessel carrying my car, as it travelled through the Panama Canal in real time.
I normally just buy a car and it arrives, never again, micromanaging the delivery of my car is addictive and I’ll miss it when my car finally arrives......
Some may call it sad, and some may say 'just let it come and stop worrying about where it is'. I say, I'm not worried, embrace the experience and tools at your disposal. It's a different car buying experience and I for one am enjoying the process. But... HURRY UP!!!! :)