Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great! Which delivery centre and was it ordered direct from Tesla or through a lease company? My LR AWD is also on Morning Cara...

EDIT - no text message but have a delivery date on my tesla.com page! But need to reschedule - what is the link again?

I have ordered direct hence I’ve been getting all the communication from them and I am hopefully collecting in Dartford.

the link is
https://tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RN

after RN you need to insert the number part of your RN number.

To avoid issues DO NOT click the link! Copy and paste and insert the rest of RN...

Reactions: Mark-R
Lead to believe on Asian King and had text as well... Still a 1000nm out !!!! Is this normal to get a text at this point? I'm scheduled for the 18th anyway 3pm !!!!! Very excited.... What a big kid!!!!
When will we get a Reg. & final invoice???

UPDATE - Just called Tesla - Final Invoices should be issued in next 24hrs and Reg. details about 72hrs prior to collection... :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Blueskye
Lead to believe on Asian King and had text as well... Still a 1000nm out !!!! Is this normal to get a text at this point? I'm scheduled for the 18th anyway 3pm !!!!! Very excited.... What a big kid!!!!
When will we get a Reg. & final invoice???

UPDATE - Just called Tesla - Final Invoices should be issued in next 24hrs and Reg. details about 72hrs prior to collection... :)
Any chance they rematched you on the Morning Cara...?
As it seems that Morning Cara only we’re keep getting texts since last night...

I’d assumed my car was on Morning Cara with it departing on the 13th Feb and my VIN appearing on the 14th. Asian King didn’t depart until the 16th.

Speaking to Tesla today about when funds would be needed, I was told definitely second half of March and not earlier than the 15th. Makes me wonder if mine is on Asian King after all.

After all that the text came this morning and I had option to collect either Thurs 12th or Mon 16th. Timing's not great with work, but I'll be glad to be in the car!

Congrats to all who have your texts!

Mine is also on Morning Cara, but I've received nothing yet. Perhaps as I'm leased through Lex?
Possibly as they are their customer not you... but it depends as we’ve seen in the orders and delivery thread...
But you may also receive one later on today or Monday.. don’t despair!
Check your account to see if you have a booked appointment. Or try the link in post #2422
You may also call Tesla if the above fails.

Possibly as they are their customer not you... but it depends as we’ve seen in the orders and delivery thread...
But you may also receive one later on today or Monday.. don’t despair!
Check your account to see if you have a booked appointment. Or try the link in post #2422
You may also call Tesla if the above fails.

Tried the link, but doesn't work for me (I suspect due to being a lease order).

Will hang fire until Monday. If nothing, then will call Tesla direct.

I have emailed Lex to give them a heads-up, however that is probably as effective an a handbrake on a canoe....

Anyway, cheers for the reply :)

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye and pacs
Sat. hasn't updated for about 4 hrs but will check again now....
Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 13.47.25.png

Did Tesla confirm your MX had arrived in Rotterdam on the Maersk Ohio or was this just tracking back on dates etc. Im waiting for my Model S Performance and can not get a straight answer :)
Yes I had previously been given the name of the ship by someone else at Tesla. This morning I said that I had previously been given this and was told “that is indeed correct”. Use the delivery option on the phone (4). I tried option 3 sales before which went to the local sc and they said they weren’t allowed to name the ship

I would imagine that BROOKLANDS will have been unloaded by now in Southampton and she will have now commenced loading for her next (non-Tesla related) journey to Bremerhaven

MORNING CARA is currently unloading in Zeebrugge and also refuelling. She is still scheduled into Southampton on Monday night (9th) but I think we may see this brought forward - whether Southampton will have shifted enough cars from the dockside to allow her to arrive early will be a critical factor. One to watch for anyway...

Based on the above position report for ASIAN KING she continues to slowly progress towards Zeebrugge with 964 nm left to run.
Her original ETA of 7 Mar is well and truly unachieveble and quite frankly late of 8 Mar would be a push. Despite a forecast easing of the met conditions for the remainder of today and tomorrow, I think we should be looking at 9 Mar at Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS CAPTAIN still ontime to arrive 15 Mar

• Informative
Reactions: aerowave and Roy W.
Masklin,

are the front licence plate holders already fitted?

Had time to pop back before heading back Portsmouth way and that’s what’s on the front of them all below. The available parking space was filling up.

Rather amusingly, pretty much as I was taking the pics below, I got the text for scheduling delivery of my own M3P later in the month!

1103EE91-A802-4A73-8004-75A025DBFF5D.jpeg
23E4882D-2178-4FD8-A377-A15418CE7C92.jpeg