Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so based on it landing in the uk 18/19th March and then all the logistics to transport the cars, people think this is achievable?

Tesla is highly motivated to deliver these cars prior to 31 March so they have given themselves a few days grace if the cars are a little late. I will be collecting my car from Brent X around this time. If they are a little late it doesn't bother me but I don't think they will be.

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 15.02.09.png

Reactions: Harv3y
Had time to pop back before heading back Portsmouth way and that’s what’s on the front of them all below. The available parking space was filling up.

Rather amusingly, pretty much as I was taking the pics below, I got the text for scheduling delivery of my own M3P later in the month!

View attachment 518754 View attachment 518755

Thanks for taking the time to go back :) no point asking sc not to put them on in favour of some stick on plates then lol, congrats on the confirmation text :) im now counting dow to the 16th for mine :)

Reactions: Masklin
I noticed (went to Junk Mail) an email from Tesla today telling me my final invoice was available... So I called them up and asked about my registration, which they gave me !

So I have now confirmed and paid for the Car and the Insurance... roll on Tuesday ... anyone else going to be in Brent Cross @ 12.30?

:D

Reactions: Vadervonham
Super excited as just received my collection text today to pick up my car at Edinburgh SC.
I got a pick up date of 26/01/2020 but I don't have a clue what ship my car might be on.
However as long it is on dry land by 26th I will not be too concerned.
I would just like to reach out and thank Mr.M for an absolutely excellent thread here and although I have not
posted a lot I have been following it everyday- honest !!!.
Good luck all the guys that received their texts today and hopefully the others won't have to wait too long now.

Super excited as just received my collection text today to pick up my car at Edinburgh SC.
I got a pick up date of 26/01/2020 but I don't have a clue what ship my car might be on.
However as long it is on dry land by 26th I will not be too concerned.
I would just like to reach out and thank Mr.M for an absolutely excellent thread here and although I have not
posted a lot I have been following it everyday- honest !!!.
Good luck all the guys that received their texts today and hopefully the others won't have to wait too long now.

Thankyou I hope that is 26 Mar!