Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As all can see ASIAN KING has arrived off Zeebrugge and is anchored in an area known as the Antwerp Anchorage, a holding area for the ports of Zeebrugge, Antwerp and smaller ports on the River Schelde. This wasn't entirely unexpected, as it was noted yesterday that a 12:00 ETA for Zeebrugge was advertised. What is a bit of a surprise was that she maintained such high speed yesterday just to arrive early and have to drop anchor. Quite frankly, dropping the hook was the biggest surprise for me - I did not expect that. If it was just a 5 hour wait, I would have expected the ship to 'motor and drift' as we saw GLOVIS CHALLENGE and GRAND MARK demonstrate, and not anchor.
We shall see....

Meanwhile off the Isle of Wight the MORNING CARA is holding too. She has been delayed until 21:30 tonight.

It looks like Asian King is on the move again!

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 12.04.17 PM.png

And she had been doing so well! I was due to collect this Friday but a work commitment meant I postponed to next week, perhaps just as well.
Does anyone know why Morning Cara is delayed? Gutted. I called Tesla this morning to be proactive and schedule my collection, no chance. They didn't imply delays, but nor would the chap commit to scheduling a collection.

The FLORIDA HIGHWAY has delayed its departure from Pier 104 to midnight tonight which is why the MORNING CARA has been delayed.
Quite frankly I'm a little suspicious of the departure time given - 23:59. It looks like a time that has been plucked from thin air, a guesstimate, as is MORNING CARA's docking time of 'AM'.
The published port schedule for both ships are therefore very fluid and best guesses.
Expect more changes.

First clues wil be changes to FLORIDA HIGHWAYs departure or tugs appearing at 104 to assist her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy W.
ASIAN KING has picked up the harbour pilot and will shortly be docking in Zeebrugge which is good news.
The even better news is that she is coming into Southampton.
At the moment she is scheduled for Thursday (12) night which would imply a departure from Zeebrugge by midnight on Wednesday 11th.
Those timings look achievable.