Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just in case it helps anyone who is expecting a direct delivery from a Lease Co. I have just spoken to Tesla, my car 100% on MORNING CARA, they are waiting for it to dock in Southampton and then the 3rd party delivery agent will be sending texts out to set up deliveries commencing next week, so if anyone has a car confirmed aboard her then we should be getting texts fairly soon after she docks.

Just need FLORIDA HIGHWAY to clear off now!

Reactions: Shaney and Grant_7
i​
Just in case it helps anyone who is expecting a direct delivery from a Lease Co. I have just spoken to Tesla, my car 100% on MORNING CARA, they are waiting for it to dock in Southampton and then the 3rd party delivery agent will be sending texts out to set up deliveries commencing next week, so if anyone has a car confirmed aboard her then we should be getting texts fairly soon after she docks.

My car is also on the morning Cara and Tesla confirmed this morning that I can pick my car up on Friday the 13th at 11:30 am from Edinburgh. However, as I live nearly 200 miles away from Edinburgh I have put it off until Monday the 16th at 14:30.

Having said that, there may be some weather ahead for GLOVIS CAPTAIN.
This morning she continued on track with 2458 nm left to run and was easily going to make Zeebrugge on 15 Mar.
I was hoping to see a small track adjustment to the east by now just to keep her clear of the stormy area ahead.
It's not horrific weather however it is avoidable.
We'll see what happens over the next 24 hrs......

Reactions: Roy W.

Thanks for the info. I am through a Lease Co and also on Morning Cara. Tesla txt on Fri to confirm delivery on Mon 16th, so let’s see what the delivery agent come up with, hopefully tomorrow.

Asian King is along side and docked in Zee.
Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 17.16.50.png

Hey all - been watching this thread with much interest since Jan but first post...

I’ve ordered a M3 SR+ white, black interior - no extras (ie bog standard) through my companies new fleet provider fleet alliance. Very limited info given other than assured it def has been ordered - not able to give me a RN. I ordered with them 14th Jan - my fleet alliance dash says delivery target 15th April - which seems like a generic 12 weeks formula. so my question is - what is the likely hood I’m on one of the remaining ships this quarter? Or do we think I may be waiting till May/June Q2 deliveries start?

And thanks to Mr M for such fascinating insight into the process - I don’t know if my car is on any of these ships but I’m still glued to the forum!

Reactions: Harv3y
I
Hey all - been watching this thread with much interest since Jan but first post...

I’ve ordered a M3 SR+ white, black interior - no extras (ie bog standard) through my companies new fleet provider fleet alliance. Very limited info given other than assured it def has been ordered - not able to give me a RN. I ordered with them 14th Jan - my fleet alliance dash says delivery target 15th April - which seems like a generic 12 weeks formula. so my question is - what is the likely hood I’m on one of the remaining ships this quarter? Or do we think I may be waiting till May/June Q2 deliveries start?

And thanks to Mr M for such fascinating insight into the process - I don’t know if my car is on any of these ships but I’m still glued to the forum!
I expect you’d get it by the end of the month!

• Love
Reactions: HIWEX
The FLORIDA HIGHWAY has delayed its departure from Pier 104 to midnight tonight which is why the MORNING CARA has been delayed.
Quite frankly I'm a little suspicious of the departure time given - 23:59. It looks like a time that has been plucked from thin air, a guesstimate, as is MORNING CARA's docking time of 'AM'.
The published port schedule for both ships are therefore very fluid and best guesses.
Expect more changes.

First clues wil be changes to FLORIDA HIGHWAYs departure or tugs appearing at 104 to assist her.
:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(