Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The San Francisco Port Schedule has been updated with an unprecedented amount of information!
The Pier 80 schedule for July is as follows:

GLOVIS SONIC
GLOVIS SUN
GRAND DOLPHIN
GRAND DAHLIA
GLOVIS CAPTAIN

That makes life easier!

That's brilliant!

Next week will start getting busy again, maybe some VIN allocations will also begin to materialise soon!

Notice a big gap between Glovis Sun and Grand Dolphin - potentially a couple of ships could be squeezed in here...? :confused:

Reactions: Mark S
@Mr Miserable do you know how long it take Tesla to manufacture an m3? Wondering it mine only started yesterday if it’ll make the first boats. Not sure how my lease company knows when my car would have been started to be manufactured anyway to be honest!

Nor me, however it sounds right.
I was going to do a factory tour this year and so I would have an idea how long it takes to build however some blasted lurgy put paid to that plan.
I suggest you open a new thread with that question because I'm sure build quality will enter the equation and before you know it this thread is hijacked on Tesla build quality!

Reactions: Mark S and Gazmayo
@Mr Miserable do you know how long it take Tesla to manufacture an m3? Wondering it mine only started yesterday if it’ll make the first boats. Not sure how my lease company knows when my car would have been started to be manufactured anyway to be honest!

As Mr M has said let's stick to shipping, but for information freemont typically produces 1,000 cars per day. So your schedule of making the Glovis Sonic should not be a an issue.

Reactions: Gazmayo