Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still using the old locks. Currently - and apparently - the biggest sealock in the world is being constructed. Should be operational in 2022.

The Port of Amsterdam published an animation on the process:

And of course there is a webcam. So if you time it right / are lucky you could see GRAND AURORA leave again.
https://www.portofamsterdam.com/en/discover/experience-port/webcam-ijmuiden

This pic is from last night at the Koopman terminal. The unloading of cars started right after arrival.

Attachments

• 6426F909-BB6C-4F75-8E23-3D6D6A25A1AD.jpeg
    6426F909-BB6C-4F75-8E23-3D6D6A25A1AD.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 113
GRAND AURORA didn’t arrive in Amsterdam until after 9pm last night. She is still there and is not due to depart until 20:00 tonight.
She is presently rescheduled to arrive in Southampton’s Western Docks tomorrow afternoon which should be OK if she departs on time.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL continues to surprise.
Last night around midnight she made another significant change to her course in what looks like an effort to intercept the great circle track she should have been on since leaving the Mona Passage. One can only assume she was ordered by Head Office in S Korea to get back onto the originally planned track despite the fact that it will have added even more sea miles and cost.
Then about an hour ago she stopped and she remains stopped. I have no idea why.
She is about 200nm NNW of the island of Flores in the Azores.
Thursday and Friday are still looking as though it will be a bit rough for her.
Her current scheduled ETA for Zeebrugge is 5 Dec and Southampton probably a couple of days later.

Crystal2 Atlantic.png

TANNHAUSER is through the Straits of Gibraltar and is now in the Atlantic.
The weather looks fine for the moment but the Bay of Biscay may get a bit rough when she gets there.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 6 Dec.

Tannhauser Med Prog.png

RCC AMSTERDAM continues to race towards Zeebrugge at over 19kts 170nm E of Bermuda.
She still remains ahead of schedule.
ETA 8 Dec for Zeebrugge and Southampton on 11 Dec

Amsterdam Atlantic.png

GLOVIS SUN She is presently maintaining 15kts off the coast of Costa Rica and on schedule to arrive off Balboa late tomorrow.
I estimate she should arrive in Zeebrugge around 15 Dec however we may see her follow RCC AMSTERDAM’s example by engaging ludicrous mode across the Atlantic.

Glov Sun Pacific.png

LYDDEN should arrive in Newark next Thursday and should start loading Teslas on Friday. I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

Don’t forget we have two competitions open at the moment - GLOVIS SUN and LYDDEN. My advice is to enter early.

With all these cars in Q4 being delivered one can’t help but assume there there will be a lot that go straight to inventory. I wonder if leasing companies are going to be offered deals in an effort to shift them all by the end of the year? Something else to watch out for…

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. Impatient
Is there any chance it is a signal issue and she is still in fact moving?
I thought that and checked on a couple of other sites and they are receiving the same signal data.
I have plotted the positions reported and the speed and they seem to tally and so am inclined to think it's not a signal issue.
I seem to recall however I had this sort of issue with her before though....