Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.10 bug?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
are we sure this is not by deisgn, as in its suppose to be missing. IMO it cleans the display up a bit and honestly do you really need to see how much power your using when you mash the go pedal?
It could be by design. We'll have to wait for the next version or for someone with enough clout to solicit a response from Elon to ask him on Twitter.
IMO - Yes - I need to know how much power I'm using. I like details.
I agree 100%. I also really like to know the details. I use the hash marks as a way to moderate my acceleration.

Reactions: Wol747
I’m not worried by the Mickey Mouse stuff you guys are talking about. That happens in one way or another with most updates. What concerns me is that it introduced a whole new misbehavior in Autopilot. Periodically on a clear highway tha display will turn red and the car starts screaming stop. Fortunately it doesn’t actually brake on its own like phantom braking.

Reactions: TessP100D
I’m not worried by the Mickey Mouse stuff you guys are talking about. That happens in one way or another with most updates. What concerns me is that it introduced a whole new misbehavior in Autopilot. Periodically on a clear highway tha display will turn red and the car starts screaming stop. Fortunately it doesn’t actually brake on its own like phantom braking.
Our car has been doing this regularly for about 6 months on clear highways. It's really annoying. I keep hoping new updates will fix it but nothing does. Maybe when we all get the FSD beta which merges the NoA stack with the FSD stack then it will improve.

>>I have noticed no issues with 32.10 on a 2017 Model S with Updated MCU. It sounds like those saying they have issues may need to do a full, deep reboot and, if that doesn't address it, get the car in for service.<<

I think the greater point that people are concerned about is that this is now 2021 - shortly 2022 - and a company that is promoting itself as a software business that happens to make cars appears incapable of writing software that is robust, user friendly and requires constant bug fixes.

Your tick marks & #s aren't gone from your Energy Graph on the dash?
They weren't yesterday....but they are today lol. Seems like every time I read a thread about a specific issue, my car gets it within days...suspension noise, DRL burnout, etc...so it figures after I posted my car got this bug, too....

While I like having the numbers and dashes for reference, the energy graph certainly looks much cleaner now...

I think the greater point that people are concerned about is that this is now 2021 - shortly 2022 - and a company that is promoting itself as a software business that happens to make cars appears incapable of writing software that is robust, user friendly and requires constant bug fixes.
ALL software needs constant upgrades and bug fixes, and software controlled vehicles are no different. Your computer, your phone, communications radios...I've never owned any from any manufacturer that didn't have software patches, security upgrades, feature corrections, etc., sooner or later. So. I'm not surprised there are bugs, just that the bugs also affect legacy features that I would assume are "locked" in the code. Seems like for every step forward for one feature, there's a step backward on another....

Have you heard of Apple? Microsoft? None of these bugs render the car useless. It might be quirks and cause your some UI / UX pains. But the car still drives.

Reactions: WhiteWi
Have you heard of Apple? Microsoft? None of these bugs render the car useless. It might be quirks and cause your some UI / UX pains. But the car still drives.
I dont know what kind of iPhone, Macbook, PC etc etc you are using but mine are perfect and never ever ever ever have any issues at all.....................:rolleyes:;)

and on a side note if were talking about apples....Honey Crisp are the way to go!

Last edited: