Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ LR (not plaid) FSD Beta 2021.44.25.6 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

boonedocks

MS LR Blk/Blk 19”
May 1, 2015
Gainesville GA
Any one here with a 2021+ LR with 2021.44.25.6 have the toggle for Active Road Noise Reduction?

Also my passenger vent is constantly on after the update as well as the rear screen is always on, both while driving not while charging etc.

Have done multiple Scroll Wheel Brake pedal reboots as well as powered off the quite a while and no change in behavior. I have read posts that Plaids with the FSD Beta got the ANR toggle but seeing if any with LR got it or having similar issues.

This changed in the previous release, which I prefer for better circulation around the front. An option to turn off would be nice. I’ve read but not tested that you can drag the vent direction all the way to right to turn off a particular vent.
My wife hates the vent blowing on her and she does adjust it to not be so direct on her. An option to turn it off would be 100%!!!

Glad to know it's not just my car.

Is your rear screen stuck on as well?

Do you have the ANR toggle available?

Last edited:
My wife hates the vent blowing on her and she does adjust it to not her so direct on her. An option to turn it off would be 100%!!!

Glad to know it's not just my car.

Is your rear screen stuck on as well?

Do you have the ANR toggle available?
“Unfortunately” I’m on an island and won’t be able to try out all the holiday release updates for a week. But I had ANR with prior release already. I hear you on spouse feedback regarding AC vent, and hope it can be manually turned off.