Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First call from Tesla since I ordered RN1144... LR MSM Beige, FSD, 21" (Feb) changed to 19" (Mar) changed back to 21 (June) EDD now August. In beginning of June I ordered a Plaid also just in case of a big surprise like 500 mile range and a shot at faster delivery. Locked in the Plaid order at $10k less but at that time no other choice but CF so that order got hung up on the CF. We are more "save the tires" people than "drag strippers" so Plaid specs didn't work for the extra $40k. The call from the Tesla SA was about saving my cancelled order. When she saw I didn't cancel my LR order, and I confirmed I looked forward to August delivery, she couldn't get off the phone fast enough. So I guess I paid $100 to get a call from Tesla and we'll see if August sticks (it's been Aug for a week now) on my LR order...

Reactions: foos
I would say it's easy for most of us to think about what else we could do with that money lol.

Hi all! I tried to take a break but I can't disconnect from this.

I've been with August for 5 days now. My SA did confirm yesterday that may build forecast went from 2 weeks to 1 week!
Do you already have a VIN? Wonder how you able to get that info without a VIN

I changed to 21 inch wheels last week (Monday). By Friday I had a VIN and a July 13-20 date, Yesterday I got the make final payment reminder (in Texas) and today they confirmed car via email and text is on a track and will have July 15-18. Glad I made the decision to switch wheels as I was on the fence Given how much I love the 21’s on my 2016 Model S I just sold. No doubt that if you switch to 21’s good things will happen to delivery timeline.

I changed to 21 inch wheels last week (Monday). By Friday I had a VIN and a July 13-20 date, Yesterday I got the make final payment reminder (in Texas) and today they confirmed car via email and text is on a track and will have July 15-18. Glad I made the decision to switch wheels as I was on the fence Given how much I love the 21’s on my 2016 Model S I just sold. No doubt that if you switch to 21’s good things will happen to delivery timeline.
Sure hope I have similar luck. I changed to 21 inch on Monday. But mine is red, so that could still hold things up. Current estimated delivery is August as of the change (had been Blank for months prior to that).

Reactions: Jet007 and Zaker89