Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would wager that anyone who has previously fallen for the FSD scam will be holding out.

New owners may be willing to take the leap.
Don‘t be too quick to bet against FSD...I got it 2 1/2 years ago on my M3 and have ordered it on my MS LR...I don’t consider it a scam. I’m looking forward to using the additional capability as it gets released to us.

Don‘t be too quick to bet against FSD...I got it 2 1/2 years ago on my M3 and have ordered it on my MS LR...I don’t consider it a scam. I’m looking forward to using the additional capability as it gets released to us.
I am waiting g for subscription option. If it does not materialize I might pay the 10k and cross my fingers. Just don’t trust Tesla to deliver

Reactions: oktane and JimLL
FSD for me again. Pretty happy with the features I did get as part of the fsd package. Navigate on autopilot and stop sign and stop light recognition along with real summons justify the price to me. Add in the possibility for success with fsd and the likelihood of price increase and I had an easy decision.
One part of FSD I really like is the stop light recognition. When I am stopped at a red light I don’t have to stare at the light waiting for it to change to green...because when it turns green the car recognizes it and chimes like an elevator reaching your floor. I can enjoy the scenery and not worry that the car behind me honks when I don’t start right away...the chime does it for me. A small thing that reduces the anxiety of driving.

One part of FSD I really like is the stop light recognition. When I am stopped at a red light I don’t have to stare at the light waiting for it to change to green...because when it turns green the car recognizes it and chimes like an elevator reaching your floor. I can enjoy the scenery and not worry that the car behind me honks when I don’t start right away...the chime does it for me. A small thing that reduces the anxiety of driving.
Agreed. This is the only FSD feature currently available that I find truly better than nothing.

Reactions: croman

While I really like this feature, it’s been pretty hit or miss for me - especially when green turn arrows are involved. Have others found it more reliable?

FSD for me again. Pretty happy with the features I did get as part of the fsd package. Navigate on autopilot and stop sign and stop light recognition along with real summons justify the price to me. Add in the possibility for success with fsd and the likelihood of price increase and I had an easy decision.
Do summons work good? I am just looking for a usecase - get off the car in our driveway and the car parks itself in the garage and vice versa. This would totally justify my FSD.

As Travwill stated above, you have to already be authenticated to your account at minimum to redirect to the edit design, if not, Tesla/the link will have you login again first.
Yes. I understand. I'm saying that trick didn't work for me. It just takes me back to the /teslaaccount/ page. So, may work for some, not for others.

Slightly off-topic but has anyone seen any youtube/online reviews of the LR model S? I understand the exterior/interior is same as plaid, but it'd be nice to see a purely LR review. :)

Edit: I do see this one uploaded couple of days back -
Looks like he just posted a comparison video as well from an early S to the refresh - interesting.

After being blank for awhile my EDD went to July 18-31 a week ago. Kind of funny though, each since then the window closes a little, (19-31), (20-31), now July 22 - July 31.

And of course, I am going on vacation July 24-31. 🤦‍♂️

LR RN1144, Black/Black, 21" FSD
I'm on vacation from the 14th through the 17th. My window is the 11th through the 17th. The shipping company says the car will be there in the 13th. I have a plane ticket but I'm not optimistic that it will work out.

Reactions: DCland21
I'm on vacation from the 14th through the 17th. My window is the 11th through the 17th. The shipping company says the car will be there in the 13th. I have a plane ticket but I'm not optimistic that it will work out.
Hope you can get it the 13th and at least have one day to play with it before vacation. If not (and also for my situation), I assume the dealer can hold it a week or so until we could pick up, right?

Do summons work good? I am just looking for a usecase - get off the car in our driveway and the car parks itself in the garage and vice versa. This would totally justify my FSD.
Yes it works. I use it all the time when I come home with a car full of people. I have everyone get out in the driveway where there is more room, then summons the car into the garage.

I have had several people tell me it is the coolest thing ever when it comes to get me in a parking lot. Some even take videos. I don't use it if the parking lot is busy as the car is too polite.