Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dates moved forward for blue/cream/19s, now Oct 19-Nov 8. Looking around seems like there are two large batches of blue/cream, and I’m in the second one. First one seems to be hitting mid September.

I continue to see the transparency and shrinking EDD as a good sign for a production facility that has finally tooled up and is starting to hit its stride. I know others keep posting to vent but from my (non zero but not super sophisticated) mfc experience this is all tracking.

Dates moved forward for blue/cream/19s, now Oct 19-Nov 8. Looking around seems like there are two large batches of blue/cream, and I’m in the second one. First one seems to be hitting mid September.

I continue to see the transparency and shrinking EDD as a good sign for a production facility that has finally tooled up and is starting to hit its stride. I know others keep posting to vent but from my (non zero but not super sophisticated) mfc experience this is all tracking.
Agree with your observation. Unfortunately my #11458 blue cream 19” (ordered 3/2) was in the first batch earlier in the wk & changed to the 2nd batch in mid Oct yesterday. One can only hope that there isn’t a cream shortage by that time. On a good note I now have more time to check out new wheels to swap out the the ugly new 19” fondue forks. TSportsline will be putting out their less expensive flow forged wheels in Sept. Currently their new MS forged wheels are very expensive. I’m expected other companies will be adding the MS size wheel options for us to check out.

Last edited:
Agree with your observation. Unfortunately my #11458 blue cream 19” (ordered 3/2) was in the first batch earlier in the wk & changed to the 2nd batch in mid Oct yesterday. One can only hope that there isn’t a cream shortage by that time. On a good note I now have more time to check out new wheels to swap out the the ugly new 19” fondue forks. TSportsline will be putting out their less expensive flow forged wheels in Sept. Currently their new MS forged wheels are very expensive.
OK that’s it. Hence forth the 19” will be known as the “Fondue Fork” wheels 😂

OK that’s it. Hence forth the 19” will be known as the “Fondue Fork” wheels 😂
Tuning fork

CA48A699-004A-4A46-A0AE-EB646A13C67E.jpeg

Reactions: Tigers and boskog
Clearly if you are getting the “Fondue Forks”, as I am, you will want to leave the covers on
I'm thinking about getting my 19" rims (Picked for comfort over performance) powder coated gloss black to match my white/black SLR and then having the option of covers or rims... I'll probably still evaluate after market rims when more options become available. With the new Tesla wheels, brakes and configuration, after market companies will need to catch up and I like having official Tesla rims until then... Having said that, has anyone heard of Tesla warranty issues with after market rims? I was told by a Tesla service representative that Tesla doesn't like to touch non-Tesla wheels...