Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it's nice that your SA actually replies to you! I wish I could get a peep out of mine! My SA Jessica was super helpful for the first week after ordering then went entirely dark on me. I'm going to be furious if I get summer tires delivered on my car in the middle of winter in Chicago.
Dont feel bad. My SA, Amy, no longer replies at all. According to the corporate person I spoke to she has taken another position and is no longer involved in customer service at all. She is still my assigned SA though. Explain that one LOL.

For what it's worth, and personal opinion obviously, but the 19s look GREAT in person. I had already purchased a centercap/lug cover kit but will never even pull the aero covers off
I always thought the 19s looked fine, folks bashed them, and that’s fine. I don’t get too worked up or excited over wheels, other folks live and die by them. Beauty of free choice!

Took delivery on Saturday. Car far exceeded my expectations. Never owned an EV. All transitions to an EV are none issues. As someone who was allows a bottom of the wheel driver the yoke is perfect. No issues with turn signals but do not like the horn placement. Now the painful wait for tinting and ceramic coating. Going to be a long few days.

To summarize I think anyone taking a chance and waiting for a 22 are out of their minds. Take what fate gives you and enjoy the hell out of it.

Sorry about the picture composition. A storm was rolling in as I brought her home. Will upload better pics after tint and ceramic.
how on earth. I have a contact in devon and have placed that as a second pickup location. Ordered in feb. congrats but my god

Reactions: GrnSqrl
My EDD just got pushed back this morning from 12/13-1/2 to 1/29-2/26
Update on my EDD being pushed back. Spoke to a Jose like 20-30 minutes ago from the NE call center and he told me some good news...he said I should be expecting a VIN starting Sunday of this week! I am beyond excited but just putting the idea in my head now that it may not happen. We'll see 👀

Update on my EDD being pushed back. Spoke to a Jose like 20-30 minutes ago from the NE call center and he told me some good news...he said I should be expecting a VIN starting Sunday of this week! I am beyond excited but just putting the idea in my head now that it may not happen. We'll see 👀
Last Sunday morning is when I got my VIN. Good luck!!!! Saw 6 LRs today in the service center lot. 5 with 21s 1 with 19s. Deliveries are flowing.
IMG_6848.jpeg

I'm rooting for you Vinny! I share the same configuration and was also just pushed way back into Feb... I know it was common a month or two ago for EDDs to get pushed way to the right just days before a VIN was assigned, for some reason, and if you do get your VIN on Sunday it will mean that glitch is still in play.

Reactions: jackk and Vinny860
I’ve not posted on this group for a while as I’ve been following the Canadian delivery thread but thought I’d update here after just reading a few pages back.

I got a VIN today for a 2022 LR. MSM/Blk/19’s. RN1148 ordered back in April 😃

Do you mind showing us a screenshot from your account page?

Yes, please. This "VIN Finder" thing is a bit confusing to us. Also, post the first 3 digits after NF. So far, 456 was still an MF. Though, we don't have any digits after the 456, so no clue if the change-over occurs right at 457 or somewhere in-between 456 and 457.