Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model X, Monroney Sticker Range Increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll take this with a grain of salt but this was the response from my local Sales Advisor about the update range changes.
Thank you, this is helpful. I definitely notice stronger regen, not sure about suspension I think the big improvements were done last year with Raven. And it's nice to hear cell improvements, maybe confirms the larger usable energy due to chemistry/ cell fab.

actually have a G battery.

Just updated to 202.4.8 and sad news is no range update for G battery and still have 352mi range. Here are the screen shots:

Attachments

• 2020.4.8 update.jpg
    2020.4.8 update.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 128
I think this range increase is just another Tesla calculation and nothing to do with the real potential range...
Bought a new Tesla S in Sept 2017, range when fully charged 510 km, after 3 years I ended up with 480 km.
Since a week a full charge gives me 600 km...my battery is still the same...my motors are still the same.

Do not think the range increase should get the attention it is getting, marketing tools to compete with the arriving competition.

Reactions: P85_DA
Just go my 2020.40.4.5 update and I have a Model X delivered on 9/27. Now Teslafi is telling me I have a 372 Current Range. I also have the G Pack in mine.

Sorry everyone. My workmate was looking at the wrong X in our parking lot when he checked the pack rev. for me. I was reading the thread and wanted to make sure as my X left Fremont between 8/28 and 9/8 when I check my VIN. I indeed have the H pack. Sorry for getting all the rev g pack owners hopes up.

Reactions: VikH
Great news! Just picked up my 2020 today, had a difficult time deciding if we are accepting delivery because we got a G battery. Advisor reassured that we will get the 371 range update. went into the car and can confirm the range is 371 indeed!
20201021_181703.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: BM3B
Great news! Just picked up my 2020 today, had a difficult time deciding if we are accepting delivery because we got a G battery. Advisor reassured that we will get the 371 range update. went into the car and can confirm the range is 371 indeed! View attachment 601018
Have you checked that it really has a G battery?

Sounds like it might have been a workmate doing the checking ;)