Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
848019A7-1F8E-4852-9B6C-845B8E9498E7.jpeg

Went by Renton Tesla today and saw a few Refresh Model S examples in the lot. There is a blue mule that has been there for a few weeks (someone posted a pic a week or so ago). It does have the 19" dark color wheels on it. They look ok.. feel very plastic like though. Dont know what the story is on the mule as it looks like it has not moved in a while.

View attachment 686913

Went by Renton Tesla today and saw a few Refresh Model S examples in the lot. There is a blue mule that has been there for a few weeks (someone posted a pic a week or so ago). It does have the 19" dark color wheels on it. They look ok.. feel very plastic like though. Dont know what the story is on the mule as it looks like it has not moved in a while.
The plastic covers do look.... plasticy. I'm most interested in what's underneath (even though they're just going to be my winter wheels anyway).

Reactions: Drew-MS
The plastic covers do look.... plasticy. I'm most interested in what's underneath (even though they're just going to be my winter wheels anyway).
Yeah, me too.. I tried to see if I could get a glimpse of the wheel under the cover, but no dice. It does look like the metal under is a dark color though which is good.

I also saw a customer's refresh in the service area with both driver side tires flat (21") so I am assuming it had a pothole battle and lost.

Last edited:
View attachment 686913

Interesting that they have the Tesla logo on the center cap, but not white like the designer. I kind of prefer the consistent all black look. But if that is the case, why are these two that we have seen now not being delivered. These were both prior to the now current hold. Just seems odd.

Interesting that they have the Tesla logo on the center cap, but not white like the designer. I kind of prefer the consistent all black look. But if that is the case, why are these two that we have seen now not being delivered. These were both prior to the now current hold. Just seems odd.
Probably haven’t been delivered due to the serious curb rash on the aerocap lol.. Could have happened during shipping or maybe an employee test drive ha

View attachment 686913

I wonder if anyone would get mad if you pulled off the aerocap to take a pic lol

Yeah, me too.. I tried to see if I could get a glimpse of the wheel under the cover, but no dice. It does look like the metal under is a dark color though which is good.

I also saw a customer's refresh in the service area with both driver side tires flat (21") so I am assuming it had a pothole battle and lost.
When I was a kid, we used to play ‘Truth or Dare.’ If you’re interested in playing, I dare you to go back, pull off the aerocap and take a pic.. 🤣😂.. 🥂

View attachment 686913

Holy sidewall Batman, guess I never realized the size of the overall wheel on the S. That’s too much tire for me lol

• Funny