Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Plaid > Plaid+ > Plaid on 9/22/2020 with Red/Black/CF/19s/FSD and never changed my config.

My original RN11395xxxx stayed the same when the order auto-converted back from Plaid+ to Plaid on 6/17/2021. It was then showing July as an EDD for just a week, then disappeared on 6/24/2021 and has been blank since.

I realize red paint and CF trim has been slow to ramp, but we’ve seen several deliveries with either (or both, e.g. Brook’s car). If 19s start to ship, I expect mine to be one of the first.

cc @DukeofURL who’s my config, order date, and RN twin

I ordered a Plaid > Plaid+ > Plaid on 9/22/2020 with Red/Black/CF/19s/FSD and never changed my config.

My original RN11395xxxx stayed the same when the order auto-converted back from Plaid+ to Plaid on 6/17/2021. It was then showing July as an EDD for just a week, then disappeared on 6/24/2021 and has been blank since.

I realize red paint and CF trim has been slow to ramp, but we’ve seen several deliveries with either (or both, e.g. Brook’s car). If 19s start to ship, I expect mine to be one of the first.

cc @DukeofURL who’s my config, order date, and RN twin
Yeah I'm pretty much just checking the forums to see when the first 19" delivery to a forum member happens haha. At that point I hope at least you or I to get something within a week or two (or less?)

Yeah I'm pretty much just checking the forums to see when the first 19" delivery to a forum member happens haha. At that point I hope at least you or I to get something within a week or two (or less?)
Yeah, my July 6 Plaid 19s order just popped up with a July EDD but there’s got to be quite a few Plaids ahead of me. Then again, my car is $10k more than the ones ordered Jan-June, so I wouldn’t put it past Tesla to fill those post-price increase orders first. It would just be such a Tesla way to keep twisting the knife on the long suffering 19” customers. And another reason I don’t see my Jan LR order filled anytime soon, since that is pre-price increase too.

Another blank 19” plaid order right here. Account has been blank since the 26th of June. Not a happy camper. I also ordered plaid (plus) on battery day.
Same here, I also emailed my SA today. She said it be more than likely in September. :| I am hoping she is wrong. I am hoping early august. Ordered on battery day last year had an estimate for July and been blank since July 1st.

By the way when it had July my SA was the one who was in a hurry to get all the loan info filled out and everything submitted. So I can be in for so called priority delivery and now I am in a bad position as more than likely will have to re run the credit. If this does not happen By Mid August.

My advise do not run credit until you have a VIN assigned. Usually SA has no idea at-least mine did not.

Reactions: Drew-MS
TMC needs an outrage emoji
Agree Something like this.. maybe haha

1626489181753.png

Same here, I also emailed my SA today. She said it be more than likely in September. :| I am hoping she is wrong. I am hoping early august. Ordered on battery day last year had an estimate for July and been blank since July 1st.

By the way when it had July my SA was the one who was in a hurry to get all the loan info filled out and everything submitted. So I can be in for so called priority delivery and now I am in a bad position as more than likely will have to re run the credit. If this does not happen By Mid August.

My advise do not run credit until you have a VIN assigned. Usually SA has no idea at-least mine did not.
Hi @127.0.0.0 that is really bad. You should be at the front of the 19" line. My local Dublin, CA store said they had already delivered their first 19" when I was in on Wednesday, so I wouldn't be surprised if you get yours very soon.

Emailed my SA last week about the status of my LR blue/cream with 19” FSD, ordered 3/2. He said likely Aug/Sept. Guessing mine is stuck in the middle of the dusty pack on the temp lot. It will probably take them that long to dig the car out : (

Hi @127.0.0.0 that is really bad. You should be at the front of the 19" line. My local Dublin, CA store said they had already delivered their first 19" when I was in on Wednesday, so I wouldn't be surprised if you get yours very soon.
Nice, Thank you @T-Racer for that information. By the way Dublin Amador is where I pickup the car as well. So that is good news that they are starting to deliver those Thank you

Good morning everyone. It seems I belong in this forum as well.

It would be wonderful if I could purchase some forged 20" wheel/tire combination and have them installed at the factory.
You cannot. 19 or 21 is your only option from the factory. Neither of which are forged.

Check out Tsportline if you are looking for an aftermarket 20” setup.