Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re welcome, but I take no credit. Looks like I’ll be keeping the aero covers on these, they’re not the most attractive..
I wonder if the lobster claws are purely functional (more places for the aero covers to snap onto the rims), but they’re a step back in terms of looks from previous tempests, IMO..
I will be doing a gloss black powder coating on those immediately.

As of Saturday evening (7/31), my date was still "July". Yesterday (8/1), my date disappeared of course. Today, I can't see my reservation. It's on my account page, and I can click my current S, and my orders for an X Plaid (still says January) and Cybertruck, but clicking my S Plaid reservation just reloads my account dashboard.

I'm not mad at the look of the 19s under the aero covers. Considering these will be my winter wheels I'll probably leave the covers off.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Last edited:
Reactions: Robotpedlr
except for those with white interior because apparently white interior is the reason for delay and once that gets sorted out just having an actual customer will be the source of delay. This has been quite possibly the worst car buying experience ever. Frustrating!
except for those with white interior because apparently white interior is the reason for delay and once that gets sorted out just having an actual customer will be the source of delay. This has been quite possibly the worst car buying experience ever. Frustrating!
At this point I’d rather buy a car from Eugene Levy than Elon Musk. 😔

Attachments

• A9523311-4AE8-48FF-9DB8-FF803B99CA56.jpeg
    A9523311-4AE8-48FF-9DB8-FF803B99CA56.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Funny
Reactions: umair239
I think those are my pics.. if so, they are not photoshopped. I literally pulled the covers off the car parked at the Renton SC and took the pics and then snapped it back on.

My original post
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/21”-arachnid-or-19”-base.225296/page-4#post-5766944
Thanks for posting the pics. I live close to Tesla Dublin California. I see a lot of Long Range & PLAID being delivered every day but none with 19inch wheels. There seems be a shortage on rims as per the sales guys.