Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo I stalked the tesla-info page until I found an AWD with 18” wheels. Ended up reserving that and cancelling my other order. Got my VIN immediately and set for delivery sometime early to mid August! Switched from pearl white/white to blue/black as well.

Just a note to anyone else who tries this strategy: I was *not* able to transfer my financing, so I have to go through that process again. However, someone at the delivery center told me they *could have* applied the VIN of my new reservation to my previous order, which would have resulted in me keeping the same financing. So if you want to keep your financing and not lose the $100 on the order, keep that in mind!
Where did you find this? Under the "existing inventory" tab?

It's been a fun ride everyone. Picked this guy up today at Raintree and couldn't be happier! June 30th order arrived July 31st.

There's a tiny misalignment on the driver's side door, and some glue stuck on the top corner of the windshield, but other then that it seems perfectly fine. Haven't ran into any other issues yet.

PXL_20210731_204046314.jpg

PXL_20210731_204040412.jpg

It's been a fun ride everyone. Picked this guy up today at Raintree and couldn't be happier! June 30th order arrived July 31st.

There's a tiny misalignment on the driver's side door, and some glue stuck on the top corner of the windshield, but other then that it seems perfectly fine. Haven't ran into any other issues yet.

View attachment 690380
View attachment 690381
I’m jealous. Enjoy it!

Reactions: 1LE McQueen
Sooo I stalked the tesla-info page until I found an AWD with 18” wheels. Ended up reserving that and cancelling my other order. Got my VIN immediately and set for delivery sometime early to mid August! Switched from pearl white/white to blue/black as well.

Just a note to anyone else who tries this strategy: I was *not* able to transfer my financing, so I have to go through that process again. However, someone at the delivery center told me they *could have* applied the VIN of my new reservation to my previous order, which would have resulted in me keeping the same financing. So if you want to keep your financing and not lose the $100 on the order, keep that in mi
Right here: US Tesla New, CPO and Used cats for sale

:)

View attachment 690380
View attachment 690381
Awesome man! Just the state right above you and ordered 6/9 but still nothing…but congrats!

Reactions: 1LE McQueen
View attachment 690424
Picked up this beauty today. It's been a wild ride, but now my watch is finally over.

Side note, the aero wheels look way better in person, especially when its matched with the MSM paint
This makes me even more anxious! Same config as mine - that is beautiful car, congrats! They keep telling me august... EDD today is the default November.

Maybe mine is on a train/truck headed this way...

Success! They literally parked it in the driveway and were getting into an Uber by the time we noticed and were heading outside to (not) talk to the delivery person (like they didn't even explain that you'd need the app, or that the keycards are positioned inside of the vehicle). Gave the car an inspection (I'll spend more time with it tomorrow) and didn't find anything too bad outside of the lining on the roof of the car in the back being noticeably wrong. Looks amazing, drives amazing (my wife is a coward and any amount of accelerating is apparently too much accelerating, so I'll put it through its paces on my own soon enough), and I'm very excited but also very drained from the day! Teaching someone how to operate one that hasn't been crazily going through videos for nearly three months takes some effort, but was also pretty fun to experience.

delivery day.PNG

(Also, A+ gif selection! Hope tomorrow or Monday at a minimum is your day and you have a better (read: any) customer service experience than I!)

Good luck everyone! EDD is nonsense!

You can check this periodically but they do get snatched up quickly, and the site itself takes a couple minutes to update after the fact. Best of luck if you're going this route.