Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe since the survey started. If you look at it from this quarter and also take account of people who haven't gotten a vin yet then it's much larger. April 1st last order date to get a car that was 75ish days ago? I know my order to vin is at about 50 days and counting now.
I'm about 62 days in and still no VIN. So this quarter's number are going to be substantially longer for West Coast folks.

Anyone else get their delivery changed to 9-13 weeks? ordered mid-May. I literally live in Fremont too.
9 - 13 gang here also since Saturday in Phoenix. Was June 15 - 30 before that for several days and June 11 - 30 before that. Ordered 5/1. I'm confident we'll get our cars before the 30th but man does it suck watching everyone else take delivery while we sit with some generic dates.

Reactions: CZee
Maybe since the survey started. If you look at it from this quarter and also take account of people who haven't gotten a vin yet then it's much larger. April 1st last order date to get a car that was 75ish days ago? I know my order to vin is at about 50 days and counting now.
Yes, that's what I meant when I said "Of course that doesn't account for 2nd quarter orders (since we don't have that data yet) which seems to be where the problem is right now." The spreadsheet won't calculate the averages until the data is there, but we can obviously look at order dates and see a lot of folks are beyond the averages already.

Hey guys, if anyone recall I got my white LR a month back (you can check my history on what happened)

Anyways my coworker just got his VIN. He ordered on 5/2 - M3 LR MSM+White Interior+19" wheels. We're located in San Fernando Valley and his pickup is at Burbank, CA

EDIT: he actually follows this thread, so he might hop in if anything.

Last edited:
9 - 13 gang here also since Saturday in Phoenix. Was June 15 - 30 before that for several days and June 11 - 30 before that. Ordered 5/1. I'm confident we'll get our cars before the 30th but man does it suck watching everyone else take delivery while we sit with some generic dates.
Thanks for reporting in. Interesting that they are throwing 9-13 week estimates on some early May orders along with the 7-10 week estimates we're now seeing on April orders. This makes me think that these estimates are real and extend out from today's date, so we're unfortunately looking at August/September deliveries. That is disappointing, but hopefully they'll fix the Tesla Vision speed nerf by then so that we can use autosteer on highways right away.

That's weird mine went to weeks to delivery Saturday I think but went back to June 18 - June 30 the next day or two after that. I guess it just shows there is no method to the EDD madness!

@akambience — Thursday at 1:00pm 😍
Spokane confirmed that she’s on the lot waiting for me… hate that I can’t get out there before Thursday to check her out.

Surely, yours must be close behind.
-and don't call me shirley. (...sorry)
Man, I hope so. There does seem to be a lot of M3LRs yet to be delivered on the west coast.
I think I saw your car yesterday when I was there. It was the only MSM I saw. I thought it was a Y from afar, but definitely a performance.; hard to miss those Überturbines.
Coregulations sir!

While your in town, grab dinner at one of my favorite places:
  • Luna
  • Park Kitchen
  • Wooden City
  • Perry Street Pizza
  • Italia Trattoria
  • Inland Pacific Kitchen
Lunch?
  • Cochinito
  • Sweeto Burrito
  • Gander and Ryegrass