Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love hearing ya'll getting July and similar delivery estimates. Mine went from blank back to October today. Seems will be September/October, but likely October more at best. Works best for me since we are doing a big move from IL to TX in September, and looking for delivery when that settles down. Can't wait for those next 90 days to fly by though :)

What’s your order number and config? Wonder if Tesla is now looking at California local deliveries to pad the Q2 numbers. Any order, any config if you can take delivery.

Where in la are you. Which service center
Order number RN115106. White/Black/19". No FSD
I am in West LA, and typically use the original West LA service center on Santa Monica Blvd, by the 405

I texted them back, saying that is very nice, but I still have 6 months left on my current lease. They text back with "Got it, no worries, I just double checked and closer to October is actually more likely for your order". As much as I want this car now, it would be dumb for me to pay out thousands to end my lease early. I tried already, and got I really high pay out.