Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help.
Some of you who monitor the pier at Shanghai will have noticed that the left pier has been unusually empty for the last 24hrs.
The thing is I don't actually think it's empty, I believe a ship is occupying the berth but it's not transmitting an AIS signal.
To prove that this is the case, will require 24hr monitoring to spot the tugs, that will be visible, pulling the invisible ship off the pier when it departs.
In theory it doesn't actually need 24hr monitoring but only at high water when its likely that the ship will depart.
The next high tide should be around 7am tomorrow morning UK time.
Sadly I will not be able to monitor it and so this is where you can help.
Please look for the tugs, usually there will be 2, doing their business tomorrow morning.

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 20.54.01.png

To find this location just search for the ship AN JI 21 and the berth behind it is the one I'm looking at.
Thanks in anticipation...

I need some help.
Some of you who monitor the pier at Shanghai will have noticed that the left pier has been unusually empty for the last 24hrs.
The thing is I don't actually think it's empty, I believe a ship is occupying the berth but it's not transmitting an AIS signal.
To prove that this is the case, will require 24hr monitoring to spot the tugs, that will be visible, pulling the invisible ship off the pier when it departs.
In theory it doesn't actually need 24hr monitoring but only at high water when its likely that the ship will depart.
The next high tide should be around 7am tomorrow morning UK time.
Sadly I will not be able to monitor it and so this is where you can help.
Please look for the tugs, usually there will be 2, doing their business tomorrow morning.

View attachment 725696

To find this location just search for the ship AN JI 21 and the berth behind it is the one I'm looking at.
Thanks in anticipation...
I’ll be up, I can look
On marinetraffic.com they will be small blue ones.
ta

BTW I woudln't normally ask for help but I reckon the ship has been loading for over 24 hours which is usually a good key indicator.
Additionally, I think I may know the name of the ship since one I have been tracking for the last 2 weeks has 'disappeared'.
This is also the ship which I expect to arrive in Southampton at the end of November!

Status
Not open for further replies.