Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mr M. So can we assume that most of the December (possibly some November) teslas will be on these ships.
If we take the last ship to depart GLOVIS CHALLENGE - she could arrive in Southampton on 19 Nov, Zeebrugge on 20 Nov or Koper on 14 Nov.
For a ship departing today add 2 days to those dates.

The missing ship is BOHEME. She's just finished a spell in dry dock and I assume has been repainted too.
She disappeared from AIS around the same time as the unusual space at the pier appeared. (these piers are normally occupied 23.5hrs a day)
I am expecting her to arrive in Southampton on 27 Nov and Zeebrugge on 29 Nov.
I was not expecting her to load until Thursday though, so she may still reappear and load on time.
So is there an invisible ship that has just departed? That is the question and we may have to wait to see if BOHEME reappears before we can answer that.
In the meantime the list of ships on the watch list needs to be whittled down and hopefully we will get some movement on that tomorrow as a couple depart Singapore.
So are a lot of the ships on your list for December deliveries do you think? Given they’ll tick along for the next 30+ days at sea?

The flurry of vins today must be from a ship on route to the UK already right? Or just loaded.

Reactions: nickpowell77
Ok will try to keep an eye on this myterious ship. :) ... strange, last contact ... 3 days ago

80A46F62-983D-474F-9D86-D9E1E5AF5B04.jpeg

The missing ship is BOHEME. She's just finished a spell in dry dock and I assume has been repainted too.
She disappeared from AIS around the same time as the unusual space at the pier appeared. (these piers are normally occupied 23.5hrs a day)
I am expecting her to arrive in Southampton on 27 Nov and Zeebrugge on 29 Nov.
I was not expecting her to load until Thursday though, so she may still reappear and load on time.
So is there an invisible ship that has just departed? That is the question and we may have to wait to see if BOHEME reappears before we can answer that.
In the meantime the list of ships on the watch list needs to be whittled down and hopefully we will get some movement on that tomorrow as a couple depart Singapore.

Mr M i have followed your projections closely for two weeks. Thank you for your great insight and diligent work and also training. I have been projecting the date to expect the VIN to appear in source code (or SMS messages arrive matching a customer order) based on the various vessels departures dates from Shanghai to be "exactly" 12-days after the departure of a Vessel from Shanghai. For Talia which departed on 2 Oct, customers claimed they saw their VIN appears in source code (or orders matched) 12-days later on the 14 Oct. For Lake Fuxian, which departed on 14 Oct projecting the same, 12-days later would be on 26 Oct (today!), I anticip[ated people shall again advise and report they have received their VINs or (confirmation that their orders matched from Tesla) and that is exactly what happened today, half a dozen people confirmed they could suddenly view their VIN's today in the source code. I couldn't see mine this morning but later this afternoon mine appeared too. So 100% the Vessel carrying vehicles with VIN numbers appearing today are on the vessel Lake Fuxian which is projected (in absence of unexpected delays at sea) to arrive in Southampton on 11 Nov! So good news for those who saw their VIN numbers. These vehicles should be ready for collection (or delivery) on 21 Nov.

new guy here - been following the tracking thread for a while - nice work! 👏

I have a puzzle I wanted to share - possible helping or confusing with the tracking ;)

I ordered an M3P on Sept. 24th, got VIN and Invoice Oct 21st, and when I got the papers today, the COC said manufacturing date is Oct. 13th.
The delivery is marked November 3rd-15th in my account.

Before I got the papers, I was convinved the car must be on Talia, as it's the only one to arrive in the right time frame. But as Talia left Shanghai already on Oct. 2nd, that doesnt work with the Oct 13th manufaturing date. The other ships en route to Europe would not make sense, as they all arrive after the delivery window I was given.

I read about the Boheme, but i'd be surprised, if this could be the ship - if the 3 days ago in Shanghai tracking is correct, it must be flying to arrive in Europe before November 3rd.
Anyone of the experts here able to make sense of this? Or is this just typical tesla 'nonsense' like a wrong manufacture date on the COC?

I have a puzzle I wanted to share - possible helping or confusing with the tracking ;)

I ordered an M3P on Sept. 24th, got VIN and Invoice Oct 21st, and when I got the papers today, the COC said manufacturing date is Oct. 13th.

Before I got the papers, I was convinved the car must be on Talia, as it's the only one to arrive in the right time frame. But as Talia left Shanghai already on Oct. 2nd, that doesnt work with the Oct 13th manufaturing date. The other ships en route to Europe would not make sense, as they all arrive after the delivery window I was given.

I read about the Boheme, but i'd be surprised, if this could be the ship - if the 3 days ago in Shanghai tracking is correct, it must be flying to arrive in Europe before November 3rd.
Anyone of the experts here able to make sense of this? Or is this just typical tesla 'nonsense' like a wrong manufacture date on the COC?
Great question

There is nothing nonsense in the information you have. Your vehicle was manufactured on Oct 13th, it was loaded onto Lake Fuxian which departed on Oct 14th, your order was matched on Oct 21st (which is much faster than usual), it will arrive in Southhampton on Nov 11th

There is nothing nonsense in the information you have. Your vehicle was manufactured on Oct 13th, it was loaded onto Lake Fuxian which departed on Oct 14th, your order was matched on Oct 21st (which is much faster than usual), it will arrive in Southhampton on Nov 11th
I realize I missed one bit of information - delivery is in Munich, so I expect Zeebrugge or Koper to be relevant ports.

But you’re saying all is correct, just the delivery window is not very precise? Lake Fuxian would arrive in Zeebrugge at the end of the indicated delivery window.

Seems to fit perfectly for LAKE GENEVA to me. Munich is also about 300km closer to Koper than Zeebrugge too.

You are absolutely right, Lake Geneva is a much better match than Lake Fuxian, my apologies, they departed 1-day apart from Shanghai, a 14 Oct loaded on a 15 Oct Departure also makes much more sense.
CORRECTION: You are absolutely right, Lake Geneva is a much better match than Lake Fuxian, my apologies, they departed 1-day apart from Shanghai, a 14 Oct "Production" loaded on a 15 Oct Departure also makes much more sense.

I realize I missed one bit of information - delivery is in Munich, so I expect Zeebrugge or Koper to be relevant ports.

But you’re saying all is correct, just the delivery window is not very precise? Lake Fuxian would arrive in Zeebrugge at the end of the indicated delivery window.

You should also be psyched that by all likelihood the M3 productions in your batch arriving on Lake Geneva will have the updated/upgraded 614km battery versus the production arriving in UK/Southampton on Talia/Lake Fuxian which are still the older battery (579km).

You should also be psyched that by all likelihood the M3 productions in your batch arriving on Lake Geneva will have the updated/upgraded 614km battery versus the production arriving in UK/Southampton on Talia/Lake Fuxian which are still the older battery (579km).
When will VINs have been allocated for cars on Fuxian? Will that have been the flurry’s we saw today?

Status
Not open for further replies.