Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are expecting a shipment for Singapore. ETA end oct trying to identify which possible ship
Most of the ships departing Shanghai to Singapore don't actually dock but just refuel in the anchorages, so don't get too excited at seeing a departure to Singapore!
Are you sure nothing arrived on DONG A GLAUCOS? She left Singapore yesterday.

I'm new here and following this topic since a few weeks. I ordered my MY on Sept 17. Here are my findings, hopefully it helps:

- Tesla website said they would deliver in November when I ordered
- Just saw on the website that this has been changed to December (a few days ago it was still November)
- Spoke to a sales rep. and he guaranteed me that they woudl deliver in November
- No VIN has been assigned yet

In NL we pay a certain percentage of tax for the car we drive if we get it through a business construction. Next year this percentage will increase. Electric cars have a special rate currently. So...because of fiscal rules they guarantee delivery before the end of the year in The Netherlands. They did fulfill that promise last year.

So orders made up until a few days ago, made in NL, are expected to arrive in November I guess...

@Mr Miserable not a direct question relating to Tesla but more an intrigued question. I thought the Suez was open 24/7 but since the last ship exited the southern stretch, nothing is in the canal at all except tugs. All southbound/northbound traffic is anchored outside. Does it not operate 24/7?
It's not run at all efficiently.
They think it is, but the chaos surrounding the EVER GIVEN incident, the refloat and the corrupt ransom claims on the ship afterwards says it all.
The trouble is they profited from the EVER GIVEN incident and so I imagine in a year or two it will be repeated.

I'm new here and following this topic since a few weeks. I ordered my MY on Sept 17. Here are my findings, hopefully it helps:

- Tesla website said they would deliver in November when I ordered
- Just saw on the website that this has been changed to December (a few days ago it was still November)
- Spoke to a sales rep. and he guaranteed me that they woudl deliver in November
- No VIN has been assigned yet

In NL we pay a certain percentage of tax for the car we drive if we get it through a business construction. Next year this percentage will increase. Electric cars have a special rate currently. So...because of fiscal rules they guarantee delivery before the end of the year in The Netherlands. They did fulfill that promise last year.

So orders made up until a few days ago, made in NL, are expected to arrive in November I guess...
Welcome, but please post this in Orders and Deliveries thread.
You will almost certainly get your car by year end if supply chain issues allow.

Reactions: _SunShine
Hi I'm new to the whole ship following thing, ordered a MY LR in Portugal on the 15th, the estimated delivery on the order page was November (now December). No delivery date or VIN yet so I would assume it's not on a ship, but considering the 30 day travel time to europe and believing the estimate when ordered it must be soon. can anyone point me to the known piers other than where HELIOS RAY is? Is TIRRANNA a possibility?

Hi I'm new to the whole ship following thing, ordered a MY LR in Portugal on the 15th, the estimated delivery on the order page was November (now December). No delivery date or VIN yet so I would assume it's not on a ship, but considering the 30 day travel time to europe and believing the estimate when ordered it must be soon. can anyone point me to the known piers other than where HELIOS RAY is? Is TIRRANNA a possibility?
Welcome, to the 'Waiting for your Tesla" game.
There are 2 players, you and Tesla. You have to guess when your car is likely to be delivered without any help from Tesla. Tesla may give you occasional clues but some of these may not be entirely true - you have to decide what to believe.
You have to learn certain skills to play properly. The first is learning to read the source code on the Tesla website to see whether a car has been provisionally allocated to you - a hidden VIN will appear in your account. There are numerous threads on this subject on this forum but please don't post your progress or otherwise to this thread - this is just ships. By all means follow this thread - any ship carrying Teslas to Europe will be hopefully identified and tracked here. In the past cars for Portugal were unloaded in Zeebrugge and transported from there - I can't see that changing.
Enjoy the game - and don't get addicted!

I see some excitement surrounding HELIOS RAY posted here recently. I might be wrong but I think I read if it is carrying Tesla's it will stay docked for about 24 hours to load up.

Once it departs should we get a better idea if this one is possibly carrying RHD cars for the UK? Or Tesla cars in general?

Welcome, to the 'Waiting for your Tesla" game.
There are 2 players, you and Tesla. You have to guess when your car is likely to be delivered without any help from Tesla. Tesla may give you occasional clues but some of these may not be entirely true - you have to decide what to believe.
You have to learn certain skills to play properly. The first is learning to read the source code on the Tesla website to see whether a car has been provisionally allocated to you - a hidden VIN will appear in your account. There are numerous threads on this subject on this forum but please don't post your progress or otherwise to this thread - this is just ships. By all means follow this thread - any ship carrying Teslas to Europe will be hopefully identified and tracked here. In the past cars for Portugal were unloaded in Zeebrugge and transported from there - I can't see that changing.
Enjoy the game - and don't get addicted!
Thank you Mr M. I did not know about the hidden VIN will do some research, I'm aware the focus here is ships just wanted to give the info I had as I thought it could help.
About the addiction, it's too late

Reactions: Mr Miserable
We are currently waiting patiently for TALIA to emerge from the Suez Canal (around midday UK time) to find out whether she is routing direct to Zeebrugge or hopefully via Southampton.

Meanwhile, LAKE FUXIAN has the pedal to the metal and has raced through the Straits of Malacca at over 19kts! This ship is on a mission.

Fux sin-suez.png

LAKE GENEVA is now passing through the busy Singapore Straits at a more stately 16kts.

GEN SinSuz.png

Over in Shanghai, we have a good few hours to wait for the next high tide to see whether HELIOS RAY will retain our interest or not.

We are currently waiting patiently for TALIA to emerge from the Suez Canal (around midday UK time) to find out whether she is routing direct to Zeebrugge or hopefully via Southampton.

Meanwhile, LAKE FUXIAN has the pedal to the metal and has raced through the Straits of Malacca at over 19kts! This ship is on a mission.

View attachment 723907

LAKE GENEVA is now passing through the busy Singapore Straits at a more stately 16kts.

View attachment 723906

Over in Shanghai, we have a good few hours to wait for the next high tide to see whether HELIOS RAY will retain our interest or not.
Why high tide? Mr M?

Status
Not open for further replies.