Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr M,
my M3 is through a lease company, so I can’t find a VIN, but have been told I have one and that delivery will be in the first week of December ‘looking at the current vessel ETA’.
The CS helpfully points out that the gap between delivery and ship arrival is for unloading and inspection before moving to delivery centre.

Am I right in thinking this is NABUCCO?
Just been informed by Tesla my car is on HELIOS RAY. Predicted delivery 1st week December.

I have been following this thread for a while, finally seen my VIN in the source code. After looking for a 5JY VIN for the last week (maybe older VINs) I have ID'd an LRW VIN, which I didn't know existed. Fingers crossed for confirmation soon. M3 LR black in white. Ordered and RN received on 10 Sept.

Thanks for the regular updates, even if it has been torture.
You are not the only one who has looked for 5YJ (Fremont, USA) rather than LRW (Shanghai, China). I also fell foul of that before spotting a post advising they had been allocated their LRW VIN :)

TALIA is now entering a very choppy Bay of Biscay. She will arrive in Southampton on Saturday morning but won't be unloading any Teslas until she moves to the western Docks on saturday evening. Her next stop will be Zeebrugge in the early hours of 01 Nov.
TALIA Med.png

LAKE FUXIAN still has her cloaking device activated and so her position is estimated. I reckon she will still be in the Gulf of Aden but will transit into the Red Sea tonight. She is bound for Zeebrugge where I estimate she will arrive around 10 Nov but there is a suggestion she pop into Southampton first which would be around 9 Nov.
Fux sin-suez.png

LAKE GENEVA has switched off her AIS as she approaches an area of increased risk. I have estimated her position on the chart below. She will shortly be entering the Gulf of Aden. She will be unloading in Koper on 6 Nov.
GEN SinSuz.png

HELIOS RAY is bound for Southampton and probably Zeebrugge afterwards. She is now in the Straits of Malacca making 17 kts and her ETA for Suez has thankfully been revised to 8 Nov - which should be easily achievable. I estimate that she will arrive in Southampton around 17 Nov.
Helios to SUZ.png

FIRMAMENT ACE has now departed Singapore enroute to Djibouti and so is now removed from the watch list.
VIKING OCEAN has departed to Suez and so remains on the list.

In Shanghai, NABUCCO continues to load and has now been joined by GLOVIS SPLENDOR.
Both these vessels are on the watch list. NABUCCO still has not appeared on the Bristol port schedule and so I am hopeful she is Southampton bound.

I
TALIA is now entering a very choppy Bay of Biscay. She will arrive in Southampton on Saturday morning but won't be unloading any Teslas until she moves to the western Docks on saturday evening. Her next stop will be Zeebrugge in the early hours of 01 Nov.
View attachment 726619
LAKE FUXIAN still has her cloaking device activated and so her position is estimated. I reckon she will still be in the Gulf of Aden but will transit into the Red Sea tonight. She is bound for Zeebrugge where I estimate she will arrive around 10 Nov but there is a suggestion she pop into Southampton first which would be around 9 Nov.
View attachment 726620
LAKE GENEVA has switched off her AIS as she approaches an area of increased risk. I have estimated her position on the chart below. She will shortly be entering the Gulf of Aden. She will be unloading in Koper on 6 Nov.
View attachment 726621
HELIOS RAY is bound for Southampton and probably Zeebrugge afterwards. She is now in the Straits of Malacca making 17 kts and her ETA for Suez has thankfully been revised to 8 Nov - which should be easily achievable. I estimate that she will arrive in Southampton around 17 Nov.
View attachment 726622

FIRMAMENT ACE has now departed Singapore enroute to Djibouti and so is now removed from the watch list.
VIKING OCEAN has departed to Suez and so remains on the list.

In Shanghai, NABUCCO continues to load and has now been joined by GLOVIS SPLENDOR.
Both these vessels are on the watch list. NABUCCO still has not appeared on the Bristol port schedule and so I am hopeful she is Southampton bound.
I had confirmation from Tesla today that my car is on Viking Ocean. Any idea when it’s likely to reach Southampton?

Status
Not open for further replies.