Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a wonderful day here in S England and so I haven't been following ships.
VIKING ADVENTURE does appear to have loaded some vehicles from the draught figures but I'm still not convinced she is carrying Teslas.
Her destination is also an unusual one - only the 2nd RoRo to head there from Shanghai this year according to my records. The port itself is a very busy container port and I suspect she is going there to load/unload vehicles to bypass the severe Shanghai COVID lockdown restrictions. It just adds more weight to my doubts about this ship carrying Teslas. In fact, I'm not even going to add her to my (empty) suspect list.
Rule 1 is back in force.

This evening I'm going to try an identify the ship that is heading to Pier 80.
I emailed our 'San Francisco dog walker'last night however he is away in Vegas this weekend and so I will have to dust off my old Pier 80 west coast trawl method. It could be a long night....

Last edited:
There is many people expecting delivery in June. Mine is currently 30th of May - 27th of June. Someone mentioned before a ship arriving in the UK around 15th of June and that’s the most likely. Then I would expect a gap as Tesla won’t be in rush to deliver vehicles for Q3. So IMO you will get your car in June or August the soonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.