Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new from Shanghai.

News from San Francisco overnight has ruled out all bar GLOVIS SUNLIGHT from my list of suspects.
It's still possible that another ship could pitch up but I reckon we have now identified her.
She is currently enroute from San Diego to Hueneme (north of LA) and so I don't reckon she will arrive at Pier 80 before Thursday.

Why can't I do the same process for Shanghai? There are just too many possibilities and because of the proximy of South Korea (the likely source of the ships of interest to us) the situation changes too quickly.

Last edited:
Calm down, nobody has snook anywhere.
They are all at anchor and the berths at the RoRo terminals are unusually empty.
Anyone would think there was some sort of pandemic lockdown thing going on.
I'm told not to expect much to happen at the Haitong Terminal for a couple of days.

As for VICTORIOUS ACE there are conflicting itineraries for her including one to India and South Africa.
However I do believe the Barcelona, Bristol. Rotterdam itinerary is correct and yes she is of no interest to us.

Pair of Aces snook in there too CARNATION ACE and VICTORIOUS ACE both ran by the same company. Can't find out their schedule though so down to mr M to pull his ace out too

A schedule I found has the following going to Southampton (Might not be accurate).

HOEGH SHANGHAI 8th June
IVORY ARROW 6th June
DELHI HIGHWAY 6th June
TRANQUIL ACE 15th June
TRITON LEADER - 15th June
MORNING CORNET 15th June

Some have left Shanghai already, some are not even going to Shanghai, have some fun with them. 😂

Prob not accurate but have fun speculating 🤣

Calm down, nobody has snook anywhere.
They are all at anchor and the berths at the RoRo terminals are unusually empty.
Anyone would think there was some sort of pandemic lockdown thing going on.
I'm told not to expect much to happen at the Haitong Terminal for a couple of days.

As for VICTORIOUS ACE there are conflicting itineraries for her including one to India and South Africa.
However I do believe the Barcelona, Bristol. Rotterdam itinerary is correct and yes she is of no interest to us.
They appear out of nowhere on vesselfinder

@Mr Miserable Any thoughts on Tannhauser coming into Shanghai. Is it due to call into Southampton on the 12th of June. Thanks.
I wasn't expecting her to call at Southampton. She was meant to call at Piraeus and Zeebrugge only.
There have been an awful of itinerary changes lately and so I would like to know where this change is published.

A9523584-0B9C-4621-99EB-B86179AE603A.png

A schedule I found has the following going to Southampton (Might not be accurate).

HOEGH SHANGHAI 8th June
IVORY ARROW 6th June
DELHI HIGHWAY 6th June
TRANQUIL ACE 15th June
TRITON LEADER - 15th June
MORNING CORNET 15th June

Some have left Shanghai already, some are not even going to Shanghai, have some fun with them. 😂

Prob not accurate but have fun speculating 🤣
Not helpful.
If you just want to list ships and get people's hopes up unnecessarily there are other places on the internet to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.