Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a VIN assigned for a Model Y in the UK. I can see it in the source code. @Mr Miserable how do I get this to you directly so you can look at which boat it's on OR is there a method I can use to search the boats in transit
Looks like a number of UK MY customers are spotting there VIN in source code this evening. Expected delivery Feb 13th onwards
Yep, I've got a VIN for my Model Y and a delivery date between 13th and 27th Feb. Didnt get a hit on mycargo.

Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in the United Kingdom will take place from a unique location in February. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours.

Anyone shed any light on what this could mean?

Reactions: Pau1
I have a VIN assigned for a Model Y in the UK. I can see it in the source code. @Mr Miserable how do I get this to you directly so you can look at which boat it's on OR is there a method I can use to search the boats in transit
Unfortuneately you can only do this with cars on Hoegh ships and the only Hoegh ship of interest at the moment is going to Zeebrugge.
The best way to find out is by stating your delivery date - that tends to narrow down the ships.
It looks at the moment that the UK MY shipment may be onboard VIKING BRAVERY.

Hello all, just received this intriguing text tonight about my UK Model Y LR:

"Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in the United Kingdom will take place from a unique location in February. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours."

I also have my VIN, but haven't managed to find it in a manifest yet though.

Launch event?!

my pickup is booked for 8th February 2022, 11:00 AM.

How the hell are they going to deliver cars from Southampton to Leicester if Hyperion Ray, presumably carrying some M3LR (as Grande California is "MY only") the same day they she will dock the port? what kind of sorcery is this?

or we can expect ships coming 1 day earlier?
I reckon your car must be on GRANDE CALIFORNIA. It looks like VIKING BRAVERY is the MY only vessel.

Reactions: yessuz
Hello all, just received this intriguing text tonight about my UK Model Y LR:

"Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in the United Kingdom will take place from a unique location in February. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours."

I also have my VIN, but haven't managed to find it in a manifest yet though.

Launch event?!
I was told on the phone that I couldn't pick Cribbs Causeway for delivery as they were doing Bristol MY deliveries at Bristol Port, so I'm expecting this location (and the date) to be confirmed tomorrow. So my car will go from Southampton Dock to Bristol Docks, if this is confirmed.

I was told on the phone that I couldn't pick Cribbs Causeway for delivery as they were doing Bristol MY deliveries at Bristol Port, so I'm expecting this location (and the date) to be confirmed tomorrow. So my car will go from Southampton Dock to Bristol Docks, if this is confirmed.
I’m hoping that my M3 LR also gets delivered from the dock too. Just waiting for the blanks to be filled. Current estimate 2nd - 16th Feb. This certainly lines up with Grande California considering her being the first arrival. Looking forward to the satellite image update tomorrow @Mr Miserable your knowledge and updates are greatly appreciated

Sorry I forgot to mention that I live in Israel
My RWD ED was February but apparently will get it in March. If your ED is June which is end of Q2, it is probably true estimation. If your car is at some ship, you can know it by checking source code and find your hidden VIN. It is best to check with other Israeli customers as they should have better delivery timeline experience :D

Status
Not open for further replies.