Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your reasoning for going LR?
Simply due to the extra miles I was doing over the summer, the LR made more sense. Having AWD will be a bonus, as will the additional bells and whistles you get in comparison to the SR+.

I have been offered more than I paid for the SR+ so that will help towards the cost of the LR, and because I ordered the LR before the price increase last year I am getting it for about £1500 less than the current price.

Reactions: Mrklaw
ed4bed047fc9dd31c18f9a8a00efaa833eb0de6b.jpeg

Tesla-Schiffe unterwegs:

1. GRANDE CALIFORNIA → Abf. SHG 08.01. → Suezkanal 26.01.??
    → unterwegs vor der Insel SriLanka.
  2. HYPERION RAY → Abf. SHG 12.01. → Suez 29.01. → Southampton/Zeebrugge 07.-09.02.
    → derzeit unterwegs vor Singapur
  3. HOEGH TRAVELLER → Abf. SHG 07.01. → Suezkanal 29.01. → Zeebrugge 12.02.
    → Linienschiff: Manila 11.01., Singapur 14.01., Suezkanal 29.01., Piräus 01.02, Livorno 04.02.
  4. VIKING BRAVERY → Abf. SHG 16.01. → Suezkanal 03.02.??
    → 4 Tage bis Singapur
Schiffe unter Beobachtung:

1. VIKING SEA → Abf. SHG 10.01. → Suezkanal 30.01.??
    → in der Straße von Malakka
  2. PAGNA → Abf. SHG 11.01. → Suezkanal 31.01.??
    → ein Tag hinter der VIKING SEA
  3. GLOVIS CONDOR → Abf. SHG ??
    → liegt derzeit am Südpier in SHG

View attachment 756973

Tesla-Schiffe unterwegs:

1. GRANDE CALIFORNIA → Abf. SHG 08.01. → Suezkanal 26.01.??
    → unterwegs vor der Insel SriLanka.
  2. HYPERION RAY → Abf. SHG 12.01. → Suez 29.01. → Southampton/Zeebrugge 07.-09.02.
    → derzeit unterwegs vor Singapur
  3. HOEGH TRAVELLER → Abf. SHG 07.01. → Suezkanal 29.01. → Zeebrugge 12.02.
    → Linienschiff: Manila 11.01., Singapur 14.01., Suezkanal 29.01., Piräus 01.02, Livorno 04.02.
  4. VIKING BRAVERY → Abf. SHG 16.01. → Suezkanal 03.02.??
    → 4 Tage bis Singapur
Schiffe unter Beobachtung:

1. VIKING SEA → Abf. SHG 10.01. → Suezkanal 30.01.??
    → in der Straße von Malakka
  2. PAGNA → Abf. SHG 11.01. → Suezkanal 31.01.??
    → ein Tag hinter der VIKING SEA
  3. GLOVIS CONDOR → Abf. SHG ??
    → liegt derzeit am Südpier in SHG
Grande California now is below India.
She was at Sri Lanka yesterday :)

No real changes from yesterday to report.
GLOVIS CONDOR continues to load at Shanghai South. There is no guarantee she is Europe bound or even a Tesla ship at this stage. A WuWa video would be helpful!
VIKING BRAVERY is in the choppy Taiwan Straits at the moment. She is southbound and so the strong northerly wind is not affecting her progress. I reckon she should arrive in Southampton around 12 Feb and Zeebrugge around 13 Feb
The VIN findings certainly appear to confirm we have a ship enroute to Zeebrugge but which one??
I estimate GRANDE CALIFORNIA could arrive in Southampton on 03 Feb There was a report from Romania that a car destined for delivery there was onboard her which would suggest she might stop at Koper. Can't have it both ways and I'm sitting on the fence at the moment.
HYPERION RAY is reported elsewhere to be inbound to Ashdod, Israel but I have still to see any evidence of that. A shipment to Israel is highly likely but whether it will be onboard HYPERION RAY is questionable. I'm aware she delivered the HELIOS RAY consignment last quarter but that doesn't mean she has exclusive rights on Ashdod deliveries. Otherwise I estimate she should arrive in Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge around 08 Feb.
I'm still showing HOEGH TRAVELLER but to be completely honest I'm not totally convinced she has any Teslas onboard. There were a couple of reports from France early on which said so but I would have expected to see more by now since this is one ship where you can actually check your VIN to see if it's onboard. The ship is on a scheduled service and should arrive in Zeebrugge on 12 Feb if she is not delayed enroute.
The jury remains undecided on VIKING SEA and PAGNA at the moment.

Here's a chart showing the latest satellite positions of the fleet.

The ship behind HOEGH TRAVELLER is VIKING SEA
Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 10.08.16.png

what is the usual lead time for seeing whats coming up, and from your experience how far apart do Tesla ship? Eg are we likely to already have all Feb shipments enroute or loading now? And when would you think we'd see movement for March deliveries? (selfishly as seems like the main RWDs may be March if chat is accurate)

what is the usual lead time for seeing whats coming up, and from your experience how far apart do Tesla ship? Eg are we likely to already have all Feb shipments enroute or loading now? And when would you think we'd see movement for March deliveries? (selfishly as seems like the main RWDs may be March if chat is accurate)
I estimate the last ship for Q1 (March deliveries) will depart around 12 Feb. So between now and then we should see another 8 or so ships depart to UK and Europe.

mix of 2021/2022 RWD? wonder if Tesla are using that separation purely for build date or for model separation? Will be curious to see how they come specced when they land
Yes it could be that the HOEGH TRAVELLER cargo may be the remnants of Q4 shipments that missed the boat.
Anyway, it's good to clarify the status of HOEGH TRAVELLER - she is carrying some vehicles to Zeebrugge and she will appear in bold font from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.