Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a call yesterday from Tesla confirming a collection date of Feb 9th at Brent Cross. M3LR, bog-standard in white ordered on Dec 30th via LeasePlan. Quicker than I expected! And being a lease, I'm not too fussed about it not being a 22 plate.

Question: I placed my reservation on a RWD M3 on 02-11-2021 (est. delivery then was February) but set it on hold till 09-1-2022 and got the financing done on the 10th. Does anyone know if you get placed in the back of the line for a VIN when hold is activated?

I thought it important to inform you for HOEGH TRAVELER

@Mr Miserable thank you for your work !
Hi Celvec, Thanks those two ships were already confirmed here thanks to your report and the one from Guillaule on AP :D

One French customer got a VIN for a Model 3 today and confirmed HYPERION RAY as ship name from Tesla. Car delivery is expected on (or most probably after) February 18th.

Question: I placed my reservation on a RWD M3 on 02-11-2021 (est. delivery then was February) but set it on hold till 09-1-2022 and got the financing done on the 10th. Does anyone know if you get placed in the back of the line for a VIN when hold is activated?
Same here, although my on hold was released around 20th of December. If you go through the forum pages you can see many M3 RWD are said to be possibly delivered in March (very few in February) which is end of Q1. So pretty sure even if we are placed back of the line, we still can get our cars in March 👍

Hi Celvec, Thanks those two ships were already confirmed here thanks to your report and the one from Guillaule on AP :D
The trouble was that I was expecting to hear more folk confirming their cars were onboard by now. As it is, thanks to @Celvec , I am now satisfied that at least one Tesla is onboard for sure, which is good enough!

Reactions: Milhooz
I'm wondering if there are any Belgians here. I see a lot of confirmed VINS in the UK for M3LR, ordered around 29th of december.
I ordered the same car and same date, anyone here have any Belgian VINS assigned that can check which ship it might be on?

I am picking up my m3rwd on the 11th of Feb in Glasgow it's available a few days before but I am working so can't pickup. I have my vin number already it's in my finance agreement. The first boat must have the M3 on board too?

Status
Not open for further replies.