Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The attached shows THEBEN calling into Southampton after Zeebrugge. Is this possible do we think? It is very late in June but maybe why some people have an EDD of July.

Does also show Morning Peace getting in on 21st before going on to Zeebrugge. Just not sure there are enough cars for all these ships.

Seems very late into Southampton. 29th. They would struggle to get those cars into peoples hands before quarter end. I see Morning Peace is going in to Southampton twice so perhaps there is an earlier date for THEBEN that has yet to appear.

Reactions: Darreno
@Mr Miserable

It looks like Southampton is back on the port calls.

As of the 15th May (Today) its confirmed on the PFD attached.

Attachments

• Schedule_for_route_OCEUI.pdf
    131.7 KB · Views: 117
@Mr Miserable

It looks like Southampton is back on the port calls.

As of the 15th May (Today) its comfirmed here also:

No. This port call at Southampton was there with the earlier schedule when it was supposed to arrive on the 13th.

The attached shows THEBEN calling into Southampton after Zeebrugge. Is this possible do we think? It is very late in June but maybe why some people have an EDD of July.

Does also show Morning Peace getting in on 21st before going on to Zeebrugge. Just not sure there are enough cars for all these ships.

If anything this is throwing more evidence that the main UK ship is Morning Peace.

Reactions: Raj2022
I thought the original voyage had Southampton removed completely.

Edit: Ignore me. I just noticed my error.
he made a mistake, that is the schedule after Germany, that is the inbound schedule:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-05-15 à 14.24.02.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-05-15 à 14.24.02.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Capture d’écran 2022-05-15 à 14.23.49.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-05-15 à 14.23.49.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: delta0
Ok so I spoke to some Chinese comrades we do business with, I asked them to find me the news article to that THEBEN image and they did straight away, there is a video too, here's the link, use Chrome it will translate for you

Someone please correct if I'm wrong but these look like god damn RHDs?

Maybe easier to watch the videos yourselves and see what you think
The cars in the pictures all have chrome around the windows which means are old pictures unless they have changed back to chrome from black.

Seems very late into Southampton. 29th. They would struggle to get those cars into peoples hands before quarter end. I see Morning Peace is going in to Southampton twice so perhaps there is an earlier date for THEBEN that has yet to appear.
or the quarter end has no more importance, the 2nd quarter is basically lost, lost for lost, increasing vastly Q3 numbers would look better (that means if they manage to do a "normal Q3", which remains to be seen, AND late Q2 deliveries, that could make a record Q3 that would look good to investors after the lost Q2...)

Status
Not open for further replies.