Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely with Glovis well underway and Theben starting anytime now, our European friends should start to see VINs coming through or atleast start seeing them in their source codes this week.
Glovis Splendor ones should be showing in code by now I expect. I’ve not heard anyone confirming this yet though.

Several tugs around Theben. Leaving soon. Have a safe trip!
She is marked as underway so about to depart. Morning Peace is anchored off the coast so will be interesting to see where so goes once she gets moving.

This is related to shipping and probably a silly question but what the hell....

With Tesla driving around and about loading them on the ships/taking them off the other side, does that count towards the mileage on the car or do they reset it?
I don't think they Re-set the mileage. I've heard of some new cars being picked up with 50 miles on the clock

What I figured from a previous WuWa video months ago was that you can tell the number of LHD / RHD spilt by looking at the lane down the centre of the two groups of cars, the LHD are usually parked closest to the ship by the dock workers, and RHD are the lanes away from the ship, this makes it easiest for the drivers to exit the vehicles.

The ship loading drivers can then easily know and access the cars they want to load first.

I could be wrong but that would indicate a large number of RHD in this shipment, that said, as noted above, RHD also go to Ireland.

Reactions: t0ne and delta0
THEBEN, is she going to Southampton in mid-June? I’m seeing references to this again in other discussions. Sounds like she is going to Southampton and then Zeebrugge.
I can’t see any reference to her coming to Southampton apart from a different schedule with her coming to Southampton end of June. Do we know where RCC Europe is or when she might be arriving into Shanghai.

THEBEN, is she going to Southampton in mid-June? I’m seeing references to this again in other discussions. Sounds like she is going to Southampton and then Zeebrugge.
All I can see is GRAND PAVO and MORNING PEACE going to Southampton according to this

Attachments

• BCCE51D1-EC0A-44FB-B3AF-A573E1C6AAFC.png
    BCCE51D1-EC0A-44FB-B3AF-A573E1C6AAFC.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 2D453139-27CC-4448-9CBA-7EFFF8DE84F6.png
    2D453139-27CC-4448-9CBA-7EFFF8DE84F6.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 51
I can’t see any reference to her coming to Southampton apart from a different schedule with her coming to Southampton end of June. Do we know where RCC Europe is or when she might be arriving into Shanghai.
nope i publish the rooting, the rooting is: Shanghai, Singapore Suez Zeebrugge (14th/06) then Bremehaven then zeebrugge and then Southampton. after the first Zeebrugge its for an other client!!
This is why it’s getting confusing. It must be old info being used. It’s puzzling when I keep seeing references to Southampton then Zeebrugge in mid-June for THEBEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.