Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, anything new about Dubai? The date keeps changing from June and now its May. But no date, only month.
That would imply that there is a ship on its way to you. One of the 'watch list' ships possibly. Let's see where they head to after Singapore. (VENUS LEADER, POLARIS LEADER or DUGONG ACE)

I know she isn't one of the top5 but... SWALLOW ACE has left Singapore to Suez

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-05-17 à 18.51.34.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-05-17 à 18.51.34.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
Reactions: delta0
Evening all, Tuesday 17 May Evening Update

GLOVIS SPLENDOR has now passed Banda Aceh and is entering the southern Bay of Bengal. She has made excellent progress over the last couple of days and she may have crept a little ahead of schedule. It's early days to make a call on an earlier Suez transit and she may encounter some choppier seas later in the week and so I'll keep my powder dry and keep to my ETA in Koper of around 02 Jun for the moment. She has still to appear on the Koper port schedule, which is not unusual this far out.

Glovis Splendor Leg 2.png

THEBEN continues her stately cruise at 14kts as she makes her way down through a calm South China Sea. She is due to take a refuel off Singapore on Sunday. ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun.

Theben Leg 1.png

RCC EUROPE is making her way up the narrow channel to Shanghai South/Luchao/Nangang/Callitwhatyouwill. We know that she is extremely likely to be heading to Europe and the hope is that she will be the chosen one bound for Southampton. Again, let's hope to see some video footage of some RHDs on the dockside. I would expect her to depart to Singapore (for a refuel) before heading to Suez. At a guess I estimate that she could arrive in Southampton around 17 Jun but that might be described as counting ones chickens...

MORNING PEACE She remains anchored off Shanghai. The main terminal at Haitong seems awfully quiet at the moment, although 11 RoRos are inbound before the end of the month. (I have schedules for 17 and so some may not turn up)

SWALLOW ACE took a refuel off Singapore and is now heading as expected to Suez. Her original ETA was 28 May but it has now slipped to 30 May. This is another indication that she is not a Tesla ship (they tend not to hang around), not that another one was really needed. I am removing her from my watch list.

When I spoke to them they said they are expecting shipment in june.
Thats what they were saying in NZ and Oz until head office told them they were getting no cars this quarter. Your SA is a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed BS.

Edit. Until you have a VIN any guidance from an SA should be taken with a pinch bucket of salt..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.