Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment there is no ship enroute to the UK (unless VIKING QUEEN snuck some RHD onboard) and that means no deliveries prior to at least 14 Nov.
As always, the first clue that your car is on its way is finding the hidden VIN in the source code of your account. There are other threads on this forum that tell you how to find your hidden VIN.
Sorry if there is already a UK VIN post.. couldn't find one in the last 10 pages or so.
Southampton bound M3RWD with hidden vin in source.. EDD saying 14 Nov - 6 Dec. Am I right that Hoegh are the only shipping company we can look vin up with? Just trying to see if I can help identify UK bound ship, or if vin has just been allocated early!

Sorry if there is already a UK VIN post.. couldn't find one in the last 10 pages or so.
Southampton bound M3RWD with hidden vin in source.. EDD saying 14 Nov - 6 Dec. Am I right that Hoegh are the only shipping company we can look vin up with? Just trying to see if I can help identify UK bound ship, or if vin has just been allocated early!
It's possible to track if VIN's are on Grande California here.

There are 724 Y's on board, 4276 3's.

For Model Y use shipment number
- S3-22988679

For Model 3 try:
- S3-22988491
- S3-22988538
- S3-22988583
- S3-22988635
- S3-22988664

(Thanks to TFF user lord-market for finding the shipping ID's)
Worth checking.
Please send me your VIN - you can obscure last 3 digits if you wish.

Summary: Monday 17 Oct

I'm still looking for the UK ship! Nothing is on the way at present.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai ~ 22 Oct

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN is a Tesla charter and currently enroute to Singapore (20/10) for a refuel stop before carrying on to EU. Exact port is still TBC
ETAs for the various options are Koper 04 Nov, Barcelona 05 Nov or Zeebrugge 10 Nov.

GRAND RACE departed Pier 80 to Taiwan, but has now changed her destination to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct.
I have yet to identify the ship that is due to arrive at Pier 80 this week, there are a quite a few to choose from.

RCC EUROPE is currently mid-Pacific and enroute to Shanghai South (still 3000 NM to go!) and I reckon she could arrive on Monday 24th.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress. The ship's positions are updated every few minutes via satellite.

Summary: Monday 17 Oct

I'm still looking for the UK ship! Nothing is on the way at present.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai ~ 22 Oct

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN is a Tesla charter and currently enroute to Singapore (20/10) for a refuel stop before carrying on to EU. Exact port is still TBC
ETAs for the various options are Koper 04 Nov, Barcelona 05 Nov or Zeebrugge 10 Nov.

GRAND RACE departed Pier 80 to Taiwan, but has now changed her destination to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct.
I have yet to identify the ship that is due to arrive at Pier 80 this week, there are a quite a few to choose from.

RCC EUROPE is currently mid-Pacific and enroute to Shanghai South (still 3000 NM to go!) and I reckon she could arrive on Monday 24th.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress. The ship's positions are updated every few minutes via satellite.
You mentioned RCC AMSTERDAM - is this one off the cards now?

MrM - I had a call from Tesla to check all okay today, if I had any questions. Straight in there with the ship or EDD, she said she isn’t sure about any of that however she expects the VINs to start being allocated soon, when pushed she said possibly end of next week beginning of the week after.

She also changed my collection location to Southampton from bluewater as it’s easier for me to get to and luckily this hasn’t changed my EDD. However we shall see. Is there anywhere I can see she has changed it correctly as she said it’s possible to change online somehow…

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Hi have a MY on order from May 24th through Octopus Salary Sacrifice. Their EDD is changing frequently so I call Tesla instead, usually weekly. For the last week they have consistently me late Nov to late Dec. I believe with the order date I must be near the top of the list so assuming the next ship to UK which would be earliest to UK at end of Nov.

Speculation but hopefully helps to narrow down a window of potential Shanghai ships.

I just spoke to my contact at Tesla and he said it's scheduled to arrive in Stockholm on the 1st of November, which is to early for VIKING QUEEN, right?
Yes
Much too early for VIKING QUEEN (ETAs for the various options are Koper 04 Nov, Barcelona 05 Nov or Zeebrugge 10 Nov).
I'll do some digging...
I've been in contact with a very reliable source and I'm told that trying to determine a build date from a VIN is nearly impossible at the moment because the way they are building in batches. As of yesterday they are still producing N model year cars even though loads of P model year cars have already been shipped. It looks likely however that your MY PC540XXX VIN was built after Mediterranean Sea departed and that's about the best info I can get.

A few in France and Germany which are on Grande California.
Also can confirm from the italian tesla forum that quite a few standard range RWD are headed here in pizzaland. People had their VIN assigned (2023 model) and EDD window anticipated to 30 oct - 12 Nov, had to sign an agreement re: lack of USS (!), cars currently on the Grande California.
Mine still has EDD Nov 13-Nov 29, no vin assigned, so it'll probably be in the next batch.

There are some stock MYLR available in The Netherlands of which you can find location "Zeebrugge" in source code. Usually these locations are Tesla Delivery centers instead of harbors, so I assume they are still on a boat which must be heading to ICO terminal in Zeebrugge.

1666084865453.png

Also can confirm from the italian tesla forum that quite a few standard range RWD are headed here in pizzaland. People had their VIN assigned (2023 model) and EDD window anticipated to 30 oct - 12 Nov, had to sign an agreement re: lack of USS (!), cars currently on the Grande California.
Mine still has EDD Nov 13-Nov 29, no vin assigned, so it'll probably be in the next batch.

Mine has edd 12-28 nov so are somewhere close, hope to get it in the next batch althohgh my initial edd was february. I made the order on august 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.