Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered M3 RWD, Black, Aero and White interior on 26th December, checked account yesterday and have EDD of 21st March - 31st March, but no VIN in source yet. Any idea what ship I could have a car on or does this mean i dont even have a car made yet?

All the Q1 cars have been shipped by the looks of things, so yours is built and most likely on a ship. I think Grand Dolphin has been identified as the most likely candidate for the last ship to visit the UK, but you might be on one of the couple before.

GLOVIS CONDOR continues to ride out the storm at sea. One can only assume she will dock as soon as the weather is suitable. There are plenty of berths available at the ICO terminal.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 21.55.12.png

In the Med, SFL COMPOSER continues to race towards Southampton where she is due to arrive on Tuesday afternoon. She is still averaging over 18kts and is currently off the coast of Algeria.
HELIOS RAY is enroute to Koper where she will arrive on Sunday. She is known to be carrying some MY as well as M3.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 21.46.24.png

MSC IMMACOLATA will arrive off Suez tonight and should therefore make it in time to join the northbound convoy early tomorrow morning.
GRAND PIONEER is still in the Red Sea and will probably transit the canal on Sunday morning.
I expect MSC IMMACOLATA to arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb and GRAND PIONEER to arrive in (Southampton around 28 Feb possibly) Zeebrugge on 01 Mar
Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 21.46.10.png

RCC AMSTERDAM continues her high speed dash at 21kts to Suez. I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

GLOVIS CHORUS should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton 14 Mar and Zeebrugge 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN is heading initially for Singapore. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 21.44.12.png

The list of 'other ships of interest' is thankfully getting smaller.

ARABIAN SEA is inbound to Koper 26 Feb however there have been no indications that she is carrying Teslas noted yet.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 21.45.00.png

I'm going to delete AZUL ACE from the list simply because she is travelling too slowly.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 21.40.37.png

I'm keeping an eye on GLOVIS SYMPHONY which is inbound to Shanghai South, hopefully tomorrow.

Hi Guys,
I'm new here. Thanks for the good job you are doing here to track shipments and give more insight on where Tesla is lacking in giving info.
Especially thanks to @Mr Miserable for the work he is doing.
I ordered a Tesla M3 RWD 2022 on the 11th of December with expected delivery around February 2022. The ETA is still that one, but I'm concerned because I have no vin and no date of delivery. My SA is saying that the VIN gets assigned as soon as the car touch soil from a boat in the netherlands, but reading the comments here I don't see this being true. So does anybody know what is the process for VIN assignment for Italian cars? I bought with Tesla Leasing.
I don't know, but I would suspect, cars for Italy would be landed in Koper, Slovenia.
(However your SA may think Zeebrugge is in the Netherlands suggesting that is where it is landed)
The ships to Koper are generally the last to leave Shanghai each quarter.
However, this quarter is a little unusual in that the Israeli shipment was combined with a shipment to Koper and so HELIOS RAY is most probably carrying your car to guarantee a February delivery.
There is another ship ARABIAN SEA but I suspect that will arrive too late (26 Feb) and so far there have been no indications that she is carrying Teslas.

Reactions: foxtru
I've been reading the posts but still no clue in which ship my Model 3 RWD is. Collection scheduled 12 March in Southampton UK (VIN in source code on 11 Feb). Any ideas? Thanks!
i was given 12th march southampton, but has sine gone back to a window between 2nd and 16th, they said it when i phoned it shouldn't have been scheduled, interesting to find out.i an thinking RCC Amsterdam by following the thread

i was given 12th march southampton, but has sine gone back to a window between 2nd and 16th, they said it when i phoned it shouldn't have been scheduled, interesting to find out.i an thinking RCC Amsterdam by following the thread
Or it could be Immacolata? I think my Y is on one of those two. Had the VIN ages, the on it’s way text on the 8th Feb and an EDD 7th - 21st. I bet that range is due to booking car transportation to sites.

Reactions: JimmyDean
So the winds have died down but GLOVIS CONDOR stubbornly holds her ground out in the Southern North Sea not even making a move to bring her closer to Zeebrugge and the more traditional Zeebrugge anchorages. Strange.
Today I'm going to be watching MSC IMMACOLATA as she emerges from the Suez Canal - will she head to Southampton or is she going straight to Zeebrugge?
Over in Shanghai we can see that GLOVIS SYMPHONY is now alongside Shanghai South but what many will have missed is RCC CLASSIC waiting impatiently in the wings.
Just when I thought that this quarter was more or less over......

Reactions: jmhumphreys
There are a lot of UK Y deliveries with an EDD of 15-29 March. That looks like GLOVIS CHORUS or MORNING CARINA. Perhaps both? CHORUS perhaps arrives a little early for this window? CARINA would be tight to commence deliveries on the 15th? Could be either though.
I have the same window and wondering what vessel also, thinking MORNING CORINA most likely, but could also be one that’s yet to sail?

Hi, I'm on on way to collect a model y at Southampton today (19 Feb); I'd be facinated to know
1) What ship would it have likely sailed on?
2) Do these ships only tend to have teslas in?
3) if so how many teslas per vessel & how many vessels in the 2022 UK fleet for the 1st qtr

Thanks Geoff (had a hunt, but just getting off train with slow connection & limited data allowance)

Hi, I'm on on way to collect a model y at Southampton today (19 Feb); I'd be facinated to know
1) What ship would it have likely sailed on?
2) Do these ships only tend to have teslas in?
3) if so how many teslas per vessel & how many vessels in the 2022 UK fleet for the 1st qtr

Thanks Geoff (had a hunt, but just getting off train with slow connection & limited data allowance)
1. HYPERION RAY or VIKING BRAVERY
2. Yes Tesla charter the complete ship for the voyage
3. About 3500-4000 on average (Not all of the shipment is for the UK) Total for UK this quarter .....It's not over yet, 6 for sure, possibly 8

Next question.
Will Tesla top UK sales charts for February - Probably with Model 3, and Model Y in the top 10 too.
For March - Probably not but definitely in top 10 with M3 and MY featuring also.

Shame it's raining on collection day but at least you get to play with the damn wipers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.