Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please summarise which ships (if any) that are possibly headed to Southampton with RHD Teslas please.

I read Mr M’s posts, however I don’t have a gauge on what the consensus is in terms of hope for each ship arriving in Southampton with RHD Teslas.

Thank you.
None at the moment. All hopes are on RCC Europe but we won’t know the destination until she leaves port.

Reactions: reserves
Zeebrugger and then distributed to EU countries. We don’t know how many to which countries. We are waiting on people getting their VINs.
Yes, that was my question.. which countries :) A friend of mine received his in Berlin from Koper end of December, so wondering from the port where to.
1652942774383.png

Something not nice, if true :/

Yes, that was my question.. which countries :) A friend of mine received his in Berlin from Koper end of December, so wondering from the port where to.
View attachment 806050
Something not nice, if true :/
It’s a vehicle carrier that’s docked at a known Tesla port but who knows for sure until we see video or shipping schedule. Hope Uncle Too small is wrong. I’ll wait for Mr M to dismiss.

Shipped from zeebrugger. 100 model Ys were delivered on the 15th. Spotted by a local who posted on twitter. Came on a boat called Auto energy to Drammen
Prometheus Leader is currently docked at Drammen, and there are clearly Tesla parked on the Holmen South webcam, they could be left overs from Auto Energy, or a regular trickle of Tesla MIG MY-P finding their way across Europe. At least someone is getting their Tesla this month.

Reactions: E_had
my edd is may, I'm really not expecting my car until August at the earliest now.
I personally think we've missed the boat for a rhd this 1/4.
As MR M said recently. They'll be a lot of disappointed people. 15 boats in Q1 and so far 2 confirmed in Q2. 8767 vehicles is not going to satisfy many. I'm not sure Tesla know either until they get production back on track with all the parts they need. There's a lot of catching up to do and a empty car park at the GF in Shanghai doesn't look good.

Apologies, I should also have posted this link. It also mentions THEBEN.
Perhaps some new sources in there?

Tesla China Exported 2 Batches Of 4,000+ EVs In One Week - CleanTechnica Tesla China Exported 2 Batches Of 4,000+ EVs In One Week
How badly written could that article be! It refers to the ships already underway anyway. Since Theben left tesla could have easily produced another full ships worth, hopefully in RHD for UK.

Reactions: dysys and Daedalus
Can someone please summarise which ships (if any) that are possibly headed to Southampton with RHD Teslas please.

I read Mr M’s posts, however I don’t have a gauge on what the consensus is in terms of hope for each ship arriving in Southampton with RHD Teslas.

Thank you.
RCC Europe (currently loading at Shanghai South)
Morning Peace (currently anchored off the coast of Shanghai)

Reactions: Daedalus
Status
Not open for further replies.