Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know when it's from.. Just when it was posted - plus the posted version has arrows on the ships to show orientation.
Let's put this one down to #fakenews and get back to refreshing the app and hoping that a video with Tesla's being loaded onto RCC surfaces soon.
1652962614322.png

That's a image from google maps, it's from 2021! - Google Maps

Wow. Where did you get this image from @Darreno?

That is why I made the point that its probably not a real time photo. Original its from a ship taking app (with image underlay) that was posted on xiaote. The ships overlay are real time (Not the underlay image). It certainly wasn't fake news 🤣 No one said it was an accurate photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: delta0
That is why I made the point that its probably not a real time photo. Original its from a ship taking app (with image underlay) that was posted on xiaote. The ships overlay are real time (Not the underlay image). It certainly wasn't fake news 🤣 No one said it was an accurate photo.
We need video of current loading to see 1. If Teslas, 2. RHD or LHD 3. Mix of colours and models.

Reactions: Darreno
So it looks like RCC EUROPE is preparing to depart to, as expected, Singapore very shortly. Lurking out to sea is PULAU TIOMAN which is giving all the indications that she will replace RCC EUROPE at Shanghai South. This ship is a regular into Shanghai (although not Shanghai South) and I wonder if she is going to be used for a shipment to Yohohama, Japan.

So it looks like RCC EUROPE is preparing to depart to, as expected, Singapore very shortly. Lurking out to sea is PULAU TIOMAN which is giving all the indications that she will replace RCC EUROPE at Shanghai South. This ship is a regular into Shanghai (although not Shanghai South) and I wonder if she is going to be used for a shipment to Yohohama, Japan.
Is Singapore good or bad news?

Reactions: Frizzy
Well, is she carrying what we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.