Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the tff-forum there is a guy, saying his TA said his car has already been unloaded in koper...🧐
It can be a mistake , but I know that there was few cars for Tesla centers that were allocated for test driving cars and and re programmed as car for sale!! Something like 409 cars for all Europe or even less. And those cars were on a schedule RORO ship. Let’s see

Last edited by a moderator:
So nothing arrived on CARRERA?
I'm not sure about this sorry.. But it came to the same dock where they always unload Teslas, same as PULAU TIOMAN.
CARRERA arrived before us March orderers got our VINs today.
So maybe our cars are already on CARRERA and we got our VINs late?
Or our cars are on the next PULAU TIOMAN leaving Shanghai 6/6, arriving to Yokohama 6/13.. This seems more likely! I'm guessing we will take delivery 6/30 or so..

I got mine halfway the ship's trip
Two weeks my delivery went from November 2022 to June 20-30, 7 days later it went back to November. I called Tesla and they said it was a system glitch where they implemented a new booking system. It stayed November for the last 2 weeks, I was losing hope that it would come on the Glovis. Then 2 hours ago I got an email saying I should complete my payment (which I did 2 months ago). 2 minutes later my account updated to June 14-28!

So a couple of questions:
1. I can't see a vin on the page but there is now one in the Chrome Code, where yesterday it said 'null'. Is this my VIN?
2. Does anyone else have 6 invoices in there account all with the $250 charge? Very weird.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.00.11.png

Two weeks my delivery went from November 2022 to June 20-30, 7 days later it went back to November. I called Tesla and they said it was a system glitch where they implemented a new booking system. It stayed November for the last 2 weeks, I was losing hope that it would come on the Glovis. Then 2 hours ago I got an email saying I should complete my payment (which I did 2 months ago). 2 minutes later my account updated to June 14-28!

1. I can't see a vin on the page but there is now one in the Chrome Code, where yesterday it said 'null'. Is this my VIN?
2. Does anyone else have 6 invoices in there account all with the $250 charge? Very weird.

View attachment 810530
Check the final invoice - it will likely have your VIN on there.

View attachment 810530
well, yesterday I got a sms telling me that I have 24h to do my payment (I did it 2 weeks ago) - My TA told me that it's a mistake and I should ignore the sms :) My VIN is in the Final Invoice - before the payment it was in Chinese (hard to find) but after the payment it was updated to English

• Funny
Reactions: JOL1 and mars101
well, yesterday I got a sms telling me that I have 24h to do my payment (I did it 2 weeks ago) - My TA told me that it's a mistake and I should ignore the sms :) My VIN is in the Final Invoice - before the payment it was in Chinese (hard to find) but after the payment it was updated to English
Ah yes! So is mine :)

Lol - you can tell the Invoice is being translated from Chinese to English (it's that standard font you get on everything which comes from China)

If this were likely, RCC EUROPE would be allocating VINs after THEBEN does, no? Given that RCC EUROPE is behind THEBEN.

Which would mean my UK VIN allocation would logically have to be from the GLOVIS SPLENDOR, which doesn’t seem to be coming to the UK.

While I freely admit this is possible, so is winning the Euromillions.
I do not know what happened for you.
But I got my VIN this afternoon finally, for a delivery in Belgium.
So either it is a VIN from the Theben, or it is due to somebody from the Glovis Splendor who refused ?

I am also from Belgium, ordered a M3 Perf beginning march.
EDD always stayed "may 2022" but today it changed to "5-11 July", and i have a hidden VIN.

So they ARE going to deliver EU cars in july it seems.. unless the date changes again in the coming days.
I still think we're seeing VINs from THEBEN here....

My thinking - there is no reason why Belgium should be getting later dates than our supposed "RCC EUROPE" Vins...

So based on this;

1. GC - Southern Europe and UK - Current source of VINs. VINs were allocated as usual time (during Suez)
  2. THEBEN - Northern Europe - Source of @Lostence's VIN above.
  3. RCC EUROPE - Only just left - purely UK bound and will deliver most of our backlog (fingers crossed!!).

Tesla are just hoping they all arrive on or before time to deliver before end of June, but are allocating conservative collection dates for now.

Reactions: Nd4me
Status
Not open for further replies.