Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No web cams or drones so looking at Southampton Port movements RCC Europe is switching berths later on this evening and then scheduled to leave port late Sunday.
121DB3F8-D971-4AFF-A76D-22E7AE854BEC.jpeg

FYI. There are definitely two ships (edit: for the UK). My collection (Southampton) was at 1pm on 30 June and Tesla called me today to “apologise” (the chap was really apologetic; un-Tesla like) and told me that it has to be moved to 2pm because “the ship is only arriving in the morning of the 30th. Of course we are estimating Morning Peace for the 29th. I think this is prove of this second ship inbound to Southampton.

Hello!
It has been great lurking silently in this thread, getting to know the inside jokes, and marveling at the resourcefulness of the people here.
Now I have a question, of course driven by relentless optimism that something could still happen before August, even if my EDD says "August 25-...":
We have seen the report that MORNING PEACE will arrive to Barcelona on the 23rd, Southhampton on the 29th, and then spill-over to Q3 with Zeebrugge on July 1st. We have also seen reports from people getting requests to pick up their brand new car on dates that match the Spain and UK arrivals. But where is that Zeebrugge spillage? Has anyone received any indication of a pick-up in early July? Otherwise, might it actually be unloading fully in Southhampton and go about other business in Zeebrugge?

Good luck to everyone!

Collection of UK manufactured cars maybe.

Jaguar, Land Rover & Mini, along with JCB etc would be a full load to the USA.
It could be UK cars are only on Glovis and morning peace with nothing on RCC Europe. (Not that it matters!😃) If it's credible that morning peace can unload what's left on it and get cars handed over in 24 hours why aren't we seeing early collections from RCC Europe? I've not seen anyone getting collection/delivery before Glovis lands.

It could be UK cars are only on Glovis and morning peace with nothing on RCC Europe. (Not that it matters!😃) If it's credible that morning peace can unload what's left on it and get cars handed over in 24 hours why aren't we seeing early collections from RCC Europe? I've not seen anyone getting collection/delivery before Glovis lands.
Bring back @Mr Miserable Quickly. We need some sense back in the room.

Southampton

Perhaps RCC Europe is full of Teslas for UK delivery so it takes longer to unload and categorise, plus they have a bit of time to do this. Morning Peace on the other hand is going to drop off at Barcelona first. That stop was added on after the mechanical problems it encountered when it left and had to go for repairs. By the time it gets to Southampton, it's going to be about 7-8 days late. So there will be a real sense of urgency with Morning Peace to get it all sorted by end of quarter. Obviously, only tesla knows what's on these ships, we're only speculating

Reactions: Chocochip
Really:confused: you think!

So, it's all up in the air again (there's an idea; optional delivery by SpaceX - Air Transport - not by rocket! That would be silly. ):rolleyes:
There's been no footage of any of these ships being loaded or unloaded. My pickup is on the 29th, just like yours. We're both assuming our cars are on Morning Peace. I'm assuming 😁

Reactions: Wattsisname
Status
Not open for further replies.