Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my pickup is on the 29th, so someone is wrong lol

Mine too!
Possibly from the RCC Europe which docked at the end of last week

Moderator comment:
Please remember the thread rule about posting insight, not querying your own car. If you don't understand whats happening it's usually best to be quiet so we don't all have wade through to find the information. Please use one of the many other threads where you can discuss your own cars.

Thus proving nobody should take anything Tesla staff say as gospel truth 😂
True, but this is surprising. The ships itinerary I'm sure had 29th as the date of docking in Southampton. So maybe they are say 28th but its actually around 3am on the 29th.

Thankfully, Morning Peace is running roughly on schedule. It all depends on the turnaround at Barcelona in 3 days time. It needs to be lightning.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
True, but this is surprising. The ships itinerary I'm sure had 29th as the date of docking in Southampton. So maybe they are say 28th but its actually around 3am on the 29th.

Thankfully, Morning Peace is running roughly on schedule. It all depends on the turnaround at Barcelona in 3 days time. It needs to be lightning.
Yeah, I believe it comes in late on the 28th, due to unload between 01.00 and 05.00

Morning Peace

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-182138_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-182138_Samsung Internet.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 137
Prometheus Leader is unloaded in Drammen and a number of Tesla are now dockside.
A large number of model Y c. 150 were delivered today, given none have been delivered last week to Drammen this indicates they were delivered to Oslo by AutoProgress on June 16th.
AutoProgress again delivered to Oslo today and is now on a 4 day rotation Bremerhaven to Oslo, sometimes via Sweden, unless Mr.M indicates otherwise, I believe this is now a regular MY MiG export route.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
It seems strange that RCC Europe is going to Teesside as it's next port, it's a very large ship and to my knowledge there is no large scale RoRo activity there any longer, unless it's being used as an overflow to export Nissan's from Sunderland, as unlikely as it seems it maybe a Tesla drop off. If I had a drone I would go and shoot it for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.