Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest shock of the day?
GLOVIS SUMMIT is heading to Southampton!
ETA 16 Aug.
If there’s now basically 3 ships confirmed to the UK, do you anticipate any more after this trifecta, or do you think Tesla will service the rest of Europe in the remaining 8 weeks before the end of quarter (or, the next 4 weeks before the shipping window closes)? I still feel like they could sneak 1 or 2 more in to these isles.

Any chance she’ll go to Zeebrugge after? Confirmed collection 24 Sept Dublin M3LR. Thanks

I don't see how else would they honor the EU confirmed (and paid for) deliveries in the second half of August. Unless there were other ships bound for Europe that everyone here missed.

What else could have happened with the thousands of LHD M3 cars that could be seen near the docks at around the same time Glovis Summit and Morning Chorus were loaded?

• Disagree
Reactions: James7C2
I still have 15-27.08 delivery in Germany, so I was sure until today that it has to be Glovis Summit on its way to Koper or Barcelona. No idea how they gonna make this delivery window now. In the last, the delivery window always started a day or two after the ship arrived, as far as I remember.

Reactions: Oskar75
Sunday 07 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. She is making good progress and looks like she is still on-schedule.

GLOVIS SUMMIT Today's big news is the revelation that she is heading to Southampton with an ETA of 16 Aug . I was not expecting that. The issue is that she very likely has onboard 3,026 M3 and 853 MY for the EU. It means that there could be another 1100 or so cars onboard for the UK. I therefore expect her to head to Zeebrugge once she has unloaded in Southampton. She should transit the canal tomorrow morning.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She is currently making 17 kts in the Gulf of Aden.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She is enduring some lumpy seas at the moment which will last a couple more days.

RCC ANTWERP is continuing to power along at 18kts through the South China Sea. She back into good weather. I strongly suspect she is heading to Barcelona with 4052 MY on board.

GLOVIS COMPANION is about to enter the Straits of Taiwan. Concerns about the military activity in the area do not appear to have affected commercial shipping - the sea lanes are just as busy as before this latest bout of sabre-rattling. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. She's not hanging around, maintaing over 18kts over the last few hours I have been monitoring her speed. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Also please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.

Which ship can be carrying Teslas to Norway then?
The Norwegian shipments are generally unloaded in Zeebrugge and then shipped to Drammen. Some may go from Zeebrugge to Bergan, Stavanger and Trondheim. If there are a sizable number of cars destined to Norway in the past they have kept the cars aboard and the ship carries on to Oslo. The last time that happened there was a big collection centre established at the Lillestrom exhibition centre.

Last edited:
Sunday 07 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. She is making good progress and looks like she is still on-schedule.

GLOVIS SUMMIT Today's big news is the revelation that she is heading to Southampton with an ETA of 16 Aug . I was not expecting that. The issue is that she very likely has onboard 3,026 M3 and 853 MY for the EU. It means that there could be another 1100 or so cars onboard for the UK. I therefore expect her to head to Zeebrugge once she has unloaded in Southampton. She should transit the canal tomorrow morning.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She is currently making 17 kts in the Gulf of Aden.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She is enduring some lumpy seas at the moment which will last a couple more days.

RCC ANTWERP is continuing to power along at 18kts through the South China Sea. She back into good weather. I strongly suspect she is heading to Barcelona with 4052 MY on board.

GLOVIS COMPANION is about to enter the Straits of Taiwan. Concerns about the military activity in the area do not appear to have affected commercial shipping - the sea lanes are just as busy as before this latest bout of sabre-rattling. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. She's not hanging around, maintaing over 18kts over the last few hours I have been monitoring her speed. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Also please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.
Hi Mr M,

what do you think, will be any ship to Koper with M3 RWD in this quarter?
A lots of us are waiting for our cars since last Nov/Dec and EDD is still TBD since June...

thanks if you'll answer ;)

Both me and a colleague have M3Ps getting delivered on 23 Aug (info from Tesla advisor, EDD still Aug 13 . Sep 2, VIN in source code). I expected them to be delivered at Lillestrøm, but my colleagues TA whom he knows personally has assured us that they will be shipped to Drammen and delivered there, because struggles from other manufacturers has opened up a bit of space on the docks. I'm fairly certain Morning Chorus is the only candidate for that delivery. Have not yet looked at what ship will make the final stint, but maybe someone else has?

Status
Not open for further replies.