Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've gone and said it!
I didn't even suggest it.:)
Deliveries are scheduled for q4 in Norway according to website (I would guess there are quite a few reservations made already with delivery before Des 2022

1660304637068.png

MORNING CHORUS competition.

The results are in!

We didn't have a direct hit in this competition.

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O3 and within its Minor Square 6

The closest, and therefore the winning, entry was @Mikescratch0 (O3 1) who was just 56 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)

In 2nd place was @Warp9lecy (N3 5) who was a mere 63 NM off target.
In 3rd place was @inimic (O3 11) who was 68 NM off target.

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:
The most popular Major Square was N2
The most popular Minor Square overall was 17
If you had chosen that combination, which one person did, you would have ended up 243 NM off target.

I've been an avid follower of this thread for months, since the car was ordered on 22nd March via Rivervale finance. I have just had a call to say a VIN has been given and delivery early september.

Vin is: LRWYHCEK4NC423772

@Mr Miserable when ever i read something by you, i am astounded as to what you know and what you uncover. I always read your comments in the voice of Raymond Reddington for some reason! (complement!) Great work you do, and intriguing......

I ordered M3P UK for the NEC collection on 11th April. My last EDD was on August 23rd so I thought it would be on the Morning Chorus/Glovis Summit. However last week my EDD changed to September 22 - September 30. I have no hidden VIN.

So as per Mr M, the rest of the ships are now Model Y and there aren't any M3 ships sailing at the moment (apologies if I have missed something).

So are there any known ships with M3P to the UK due with EDD at end of September? Also, when would you likely get assigned a VIN if the EDD is at the end of September?

I ordered M3P UK for the NEC collection on 11th April. My last EDD was on August 23rd so I thought it would be on the Morning Chorus/Glovis Summit. However last week my EDD changed to September 22 - September 30. I have no hidden VIN.

So as per Mr M, the rest of the ships are now Model Y and there aren't any M3 ships sailing at the moment (apologies if I have missed something).

So are there any known ships with M3P to the UK due with EDD at end of September? Also, when would you likely get assigned a VIN if the EDD is at the end of September?
I’m March M3LR on the same EDD as you.

Keeping an eye on the ships lol

Status
Not open for further replies.